Week 7 GC: WAS @ IND - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 7 GC: WAS @ IND

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:51 pm

tsunami001 wrote:with or without all our defensive injuries...we just can't match up to all the weapons peyton has :,-(

marvin another td

Fixed it for you. You don't match up either way.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby skinsguru » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:54 pm

Does anyone else miss Champ Bailey and Fred Smoot? I dont think it is so much our defense injuries as it is our personnel, we employ every other teams washed up rejects (we even over pay them) Why cant we get and keep some effective pass rushers? someone tell Springs to put his tampax in and get back into the game! (out with cramps) Oh and Novak just missed (again) so can we please get a quality kicker as well? It must be contagious now Santana has a hammy as well!
Last edited by skinsguru on Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skinsguru
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby tsunami001 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:54 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
tsunami001 wrote:with or without all our defensive injuries...we just can't match up to all the weapons peyton has :,-(

marvin another td

very classy. no one said that we would be able to stop the indy d, but u seriously don't think they would have less points than theyhave today if we were healthy?
tsunami001
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:08 pm

tsunami001 wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:

marvin another td

very classy. no one said that we would be able to stop the indy d, but u seriously don't think they would have less points than theyhave today if we were healthy?

Read what you wrote. You said with your defensive injuries you don't match up with the Colts.

The Cowboys at full strength don't either. Its not a put down its the truth. The Colts have the most potent offense in the league.

Yes Indy might have scored a bit less but not enough to make a difference.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Hermesz1 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:09 pm

Is it just me, or does IND seem to get an unusually high number of those missed FG's ... oops... I mean time-out calls?

Trading Timeouts for practice kicks.

These guys are so cute.... except in the post-season.

heh.
Fat man in Under Armour vows to protect this Waffle House
Hermesz1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby bryceisbest » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:06 pm

redskins need a new secondary. taylor is the only decent one out there. rumph and wright? thats a joke.
bryceisbest
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Gibbs what are you thinking?

Postby Redskinfan2467 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:32 pm

Gibbs did you really think you were going to pull out a win in the fourth quarter? Put the kid in, let him get his play time! Also, Greg Williams, what the hell do you do all week with your "potent
' defense? I think you are spending too much time on your knees! Well it is time to get off your knees and stop blowing the f'ing season! Redskins Coaching Staff, wake the @#$% UP! Sorry everybody, I am getting sick of handing teams wins!!!
Redskinfan2467 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:34 pm

Because as we all know, the coaching staff determines the outcome of the game....Blame the players for not executing the plays
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Redskinfan2467 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:46 am

Blame the players, who are taught by the coachs!
Coaches who call the plays!
They watch them practice all week, or supposedly, they can see what their players can do, run plays that are successful within the Redskin group. And I don't really care for the bible of plays that saunders has. It hasn't done crap!!!
And so you mean to tell me, leaving your starting QB in while you are getting blown out, is right, that is a time for future development!!
The coaching staff is on their knees right know, with grass stains all over them!!
Redskinfan2467 Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby irishclown » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:23 am

I am getting sick of handing teams wins!!!

You handed the Colts that win...or did they bitch slap you and take that win? I'm leaning towards the latter. It's pretty funny listening to Redskins fans, as I live in the Maryland now and hear it all the time, they all act like it's the end of the world after a loss, and like they are Superbowl bound after a win.

Even listening to their radio stations, and broadcasters, they make it sound like this team was a lock for the Superbowl and are confused on why they keep losing every week. I don't gey it??

They have: No QB, only 1 good WR, OK defense, (not real good/not real bad), a terrible coaching staff.....etc.
How is that the winning formula for a Superbowl run??
irishclown
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting