Any eagles fans want to step forward... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Any eagles fans want to step forward...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby LS2throwed » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:13 am

BrutallyHuge wrote:Original Poster - 15 yards for taunting.

We know who won the game. Congrats. Get over yourself.



get over myself? do you even know what your talking about? im by far not a bucs fan, and could care less about the eagles winning or losing....


its just funny, where were you last week when eagles fans were questioning the saints and if they were really a good team, funny i couldnt find you stepping in that week to the poster going "get over yourself"


so before you say "we" know who won, i highly doubt that, dont speak for all of you, because just last week it was excuses galore and they really werent that good of a team
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 5373
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Arlington, Texas

Postby Goody » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:19 am

PyRo8 wrote:on westbrook's td with like 30 seconds to go, how come he didnt just stay at the 1 yard line and run around for like 5 seconds first? that's somethn i was wondering all night.


Are you kidding me? It isn't a video game. You gotta get the points when you can. All they had to do was play defense after the score and they win, enough said. This is a good win for the Bucs!
Image
OKCHomers
OKCFFL Auction
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2413
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby EagleFan68 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:15 pm

onnestabe wrote: But realize that this thread isn't directed toward all Eagles fans, just the ones that were saying that the Saints were overrated because they actually managed to beat the Eagles.


The Saints areover rated. They are a good team, but they benefit from the Katrina media hype
[b]QB's [/b] E. MANNING / KITNA / CUTLER
[b]RBs[/b] R BROWN / WESTBROOK (R BUSH / MCGAHEE / L BETTS / D WILLIAMS )
[b]WRs[/b] ROY WILLIAMS / T OWENS / A JOHNSON / BERRIAN
[b]TE[/b] WITTEN / WATSON
[b]K[/b] GRAHAM
[b]DT[/b] PANTHERS
EagleFan68
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1719
Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby EagleFan68 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:22 pm

RyanTB wrote:
mrblitz wrote:I am not your typical Eagle's fan. I am realistic. I actually picked the Bucs to beat us. I was pleasantly surprised when we looked like for a moment we were going to win. I think you may be generalizing all Eagles fans.


It's pretty easy to generalize the Eagles fans when they do things like pour a full beer on an 8 year old kid at the game yesterday.

....or when they throw double D batteries at the opposing team's players....

Thumbs up to you though for being one of the few good fans of the Iggles. ;-D


Yeah, ONLY Eagles fans do that, huh?

I'm soooooo F'ing tired of that stereotype. Every time the media does a story on the Eagles and their fans they bring up the same old crap. Then they look for the bad things to add to the mystique. I have NEVEr seen a journalist write a story about how you see fans of other teams welcomed by Philly fans to their tailgates outside the Linc and everyone has a good time talking football, eating & drinking before the game.

The trouble starts when you have a loud mouth fan from the opposition that thinks he is a big deal and tries to start trouble themselves with Eagles fans.

You have to be an idiot to do that, not only in Philly but in ANY NFL City.

I can bet a majority of the people on this site have never been to more than 1 or 2 NFL stadiums. I 've been to about half of them and I see the same behavior by different teams fans in their stadiums, but it doesn't get the publicity because it's not Philly.
[b]QB's [/b] E. MANNING / KITNA / CUTLER
[b]RBs[/b] R BROWN / WESTBROOK (R BUSH / MCGAHEE / L BETTS / D WILLIAMS )
[b]WRs[/b] ROY WILLIAMS / T OWENS / A JOHNSON / BERRIAN
[b]TE[/b] WITTEN / WATSON
[b]K[/b] GRAHAM
[b]DT[/b] PANTHERS
EagleFan68
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1719
Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby LS2throwed » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:22 pm

EagleFan68 wrote:
onnestabe wrote: But realize that this thread isn't directed toward all Eagles fans, just the ones that were saying that the Saints were overrated because they actually managed to beat the Eagles.


The Saints areover rated. They are a good team, but they benefit from the Katrina media hype



riiiight....


and because a hurricane came thru the city, and the media talks about them, it makes them faster on sunday, and makes them make tackles....


brees isnt that good, deuce is average, colston and horn are sub par, who do they have? just a bunch of average players playing well because their fans cheer loud....



this is the reason the thread was made, i knew someone would come in making themselves look stupid
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 5373
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Arlington, Texas

Postby eaglesrule » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:25 pm

LS2throwed wrote:


this is the reason the thread was made, i knew someone would come in making themselves look stupid


I'd say if THAT's the case, then all you are doing is trolling.

I get it. You don't like the Eagles, you think they are overrated, yada, yada, yada.

Fine. But Eagles fans here are allowed to express opinions here too, and it seems to irritate you. Who cares really? I see things that irritate me or whatever, just let it go. No need to prove some abstract point by hoping someone posts something that makes them look stupid.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2843
Joined: 3 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby EagleFan68 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:28 pm

LS2throwed wrote:


this is the reason the thread was made, i knew someone would come in making themselves look stupid


You are the most clueless person on this board.

I see your clueless posts over an over and I just laugh.

I didn't say the Saints are bad, I said they are good, but THEY ARE OVER RATED. They get all kinds of publicity and "feel good" stories because of Katrina.

They are 5-1 and I see them finishing no better than 10-6, that's 5-5 the rest of the way.
[b]QB's [/b] E. MANNING / KITNA / CUTLER
[b]RBs[/b] R BROWN / WESTBROOK (R BUSH / MCGAHEE / L BETTS / D WILLIAMS )
[b]WRs[/b] ROY WILLIAMS / T OWENS / A JOHNSON / BERRIAN
[b]TE[/b] WITTEN / WATSON
[b]K[/b] GRAHAM
[b]DT[/b] PANTHERS
EagleFan68
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1719
Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby LS2throwed » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:30 pm

eaglesrule wrote:
LS2throwed wrote:


this is the reason the thread was made, i knew someone would come in making themselves look stupid


I'd say if THAT's the case, then all you are doing is trolling.

I get it. You don't like the Eagles, you think they are overrated, yada, yada, yada.

Fine. But Eagles fans here are allowed to express opinions here too, and it seems to irritate you. Who cares really? I see things that irritate me or whatever, just let it go. No need to prove some abstract point by hoping someone posts something that makes them look stupid.



when have i ever said the eagles are overated, or dont like them?


never have i once stated that, but that argument in itself gets just as old....

that saints "getting a pass" cause of katrina, you could use that vs atlanta, but are you honestly going to try to play that all year long until they make it into the playoffs, that wouldnt make sense and its a weak point....


and as much as you find this thread unneccessary, funny but i didnt see you proclaiming that last weekend when the thread was made about how much better you guys were then the saints after a game....


this forum is for the NFL, and discussing it....last i checked the eagles and their game was a part of that, its just due to the fact that 2 losses hurt you guys spirits no one wants to speak up now, and all of a sudden these threads are pointless....


dont assume i dont like the eagles, i made this thread to see if the SAME fans who listed numerous reasons as to why they were better then the saints, would post numerous reasons as to why they are better then bucs, if that doesnt apply to you so be it, but the thread isnt pointless no matter how much you dont like it
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 5373
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Arlington, Texas

Postby eaglesrule » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:36 pm

I haven't brought up Katrina once. You seem to constantly confuse me for another poster.

No, you didn't say it, but you have a general demenaor about you on Eagles-related posts. You also implied you were "Waiting for someone to say something stupid" and posted a thread whose purpose could reasonably be interpreted as a tad obnoxious.

I don't particularly care, have your fun, just pointing it out.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2843
Joined: 3 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby EagleFan68 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:39 pm

LS2throwed wrote:that saints "getting a pass" cause of katrina, you could use that vs atlanta, but are you honestly going to try to play that all year long until they make it into the playoffs, that wouldnt make sense and its a weak point....



I started the Saints thread, and the 2 points I made were the Atlanta game

and the Saints getting the Eagles the week after Dallas, THGE TERRELL OWENS BOWL.

I said even I as an Eagles fan expected them to lose that game vs the Saints because the Saints got a break by having to play the Eagles at home the week after they played Dallas.

That's weak?

Ok clueless, if it's weak, what happened to the Cardinals yesterday?

Short week, after a Monday Night Heartbreaker, they got demolished by the ONLY WINLESS TEAM IN THE NFL.

You have to learn about football, WHEN AND WHERE you play a team, is almost as important ans WHO you play.
[b]QB's [/b] E. MANNING / KITNA / CUTLER
[b]RBs[/b] R BROWN / WESTBROOK (R BUSH / MCGAHEE / L BETTS / D WILLIAMS )
[b]WRs[/b] ROY WILLIAMS / T OWENS / A JOHNSON / BERRIAN
[b]TE[/b] WITTEN / WATSON
[b]K[/b] GRAHAM
[b]DT[/b] PANTHERS
EagleFan68
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1719
Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 4:26 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact