Pennington - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Pennington

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pennington

Postby TheSQUID » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:45 pm

He posted ok numbers but several people told me to start him over Rivers. Gah I'm such an idiot... my gut feeling said to start Rivers and I went with total strangers opinions. That will NEVER happen again. Now I'm gonna be 4-3 instead of 5-2 and Peyton is killing me and its only the 3rd quarter.

I got Blew out in my other league in a must-win game. Westbrook, LJ, and Andre Johnson beat me down. I also started Pennington in that league!!! :-#
TheSQUID
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby killiansjmd » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:50 pm

Unfortunately for you the Jets running game showed up this week ans Leon Washingtin had a very good game running the ball. Chad had a normal day of some great play action but overall they just ran it on Detroit with Rogers out.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby 06MetsAllTheWay » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:13 pm

I had almost the same thing but I went with my gut and it paid off. Everyone told me to start Greg Jennings instead of Hines Ward but I decided to start Hines and he's my MVP of the week!
06MetsAllTheWay
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Pennington

Postby ernie77 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:30 pm

TheSQUID wrote:He posted ok numbers but several people told me to start him over Rivers. Gah I'm such an idiot... my gut feeling said to start Rivers and I went with total strangers opinions. That will NEVER happen again. Now I'm gonna be 4-3 instead of 5-2 and Peyton is killing me and its only the 3rd quarter.

I got Blew out in my other league in a must-win game. Westbrook, LJ, and Andre Johnson beat me down. I also started Pennington in that league!!! :-#

Arn't you glad Good old peyton turned it around ;-D
ernie77
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby DrSpackle » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:03 am

Due to byes and WR injuries I started Penny, Coles & Cotchery. :-t I lost 151-49. :~(
DrSpackle
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Hildosia » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:23 am

dont you worry my brother good ole penny also screwed me, why did i chose to trust someone on the jets?!?!?!?!?! friggin idiot!
Have your opinions, Be passionate for what you believe in, voice your opinion but for God's sake SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!! Whether you believe our cause or not, your support is invaluable to us.
Hildosia
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting