i dont understand. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

i dont understand.

Moderator: Football Moderators

i dont understand.

Postby bryceisbest » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:13 pm

chris samuels gets a lot of respect as a linesman but man can someday tell the guy that you cant hold a guy on the other team??
oh and your not really supposed to move before the play starts.
bryceisbest
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Chris looked totally horrible today. Sure he was 1-1 vs a pro bowl DE but in theory a pro bowl tackle should be able to take on a pro bowl DE. Some big time questions heading into the bye week. if Jason Campbell is not starting come Dallas in week 9 I think it's a serious mistake. Every week Brunell starts the rest of this season cuts into our chances for next year.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby PrOuD_SkInS_FaN » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:37 pm

well i say we start campbell after the by week, he needs to get reps in order for him to become a great qb, and also during the bye, we need to do somthin bout our offensive line, idc what anyone says, brunnel is still a good qb, and not even peyton manning could be very successful at qb if he haour line protecting him, i dont get it, we have 2 pro bowl linemen on the left but that seems to be wher brunell gets pressured the most, honestly the only linemen on that team that desrves their paycheck in my eyes is casey rabach, hes showed up in every game
AKA PrOuD_KnIcK_FaN
cutting out a render-15 mins
finding stocks-10 mins
picking a text-5-20 mins
loosing to Wicked 3 times-priceless
PrOuD_SkInS_FaN
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Graphics Expert

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:30 am

the defense really needs to be scrutinized. I know there are injuries, but that happens to every team. not having quality depth at positions, I think is a fact of overpaying key players/starters. Not leaving any cap room for quality backups.

Also, the penalties are killing the skins. false starts in a dome away are going to happen it's really the stoopid mistakes that kill them.

As far as campbell starting, well i have to deferr to a hall of fame coach that knows how to bring QBs along. It's probably a knee jerk reaction any time a team suffers defeat, to call for the QBs head. It's really not brunnells fault as much as it is play calling (saunders) and mistakes putting the skins in poor field position. when the O is clicking it's exciting. when it's not it's painful.
Brunell is a leadeer on the field the players know it the coach's know it. It's an intangible that can't be valued. :-°
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Washington Redskins