Time's up for Alexander? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Time's up for Alexander?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby XHendrix » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:23 pm

it's not like this Wallace guys is a horrible quarterback, he completed about 60 percent of his passes when he came in. I dont think any defence can stack 8 when Seattle has 4 very good recievers. If you stuck with Alexander for the past month and decide to trade him, thats an awful move.
XHendrix
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Crippler » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:20 pm

Why hold Alexander for a few weeks while he's out and then trade him away right as he is about to come back? The QB situation wont hurt him that much. Keep him for now.

"Cincinatti leads the league in 'Johnsons'" - John Madden

$$$ Leagues $$$
ChaunFL: 11-5 *2nd Place*
BGKFL: 15-1 *Champion*
Dirty Dukes: 12-5 *2nd Place*
Win %: 77.55
Crippler
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby JZA80 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:56 am

From Fanball:
The News
Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren told reports on Monday that he expects quarterback Matt Hasselbeck to miss three games, putting his return date at week 11 against the 49ers.

Is now the time to buy low on SA?

I just got offered SA for Chester
JZA80
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby LS2throwed » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:31 pm

skinsfan wrote:
Bowie wrote:I bought Alexander and Crumpler last week for Dunn and Heap. If Hasselbeck is out for an extended period, I think I will regret the decision.

I've just proposed Alexander and Fitzgerald for Housh and CTaylor. My team's fallen to 2-5 (2 straight losses) and I need to win now, regardless of the cost, to make the postseason with only 4 of 10 teams getting in. But I did make a long-term deal by moving Berrian for Chambers, so who knows?

what on earth would make you trade berrian for chambers? the chambers owner would of took alot less, you will regret that one all year long
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby BigMusky » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:44 pm

I am going to move him....injury lasted alot longer then expected and now you can get stuff for him with anticipation of his return. I am in a position where I am dominating my league and just need another solid back, not some super stud. He has potential...but he will not be 2005 SA reincarnated.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby skinsfan » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:08 pm

LS2throwed wrote:
skinsfan wrote:
Bowie wrote:I bought Alexander and Crumpler last week for Dunn and Heap. If Hasselbeck is out for an extended period, I think I will regret the decision.

I've just proposed Alexander and Fitzgerald for Housh and CTaylor. My team's fallen to 2-5 (2 straight losses) and I need to win now, regardless of the cost, to make the postseason with only 4 of 10 teams getting in. But I did make a long-term deal by moving Berrian for Chambers, so who knows?

what on earth would make you trade berrian for chambers? the chambers owner would of took alot less, you will regret that one all year long

Chambes has been a 2nd-half beast with anyone throwing to him, and I probably can move him for more than I could've for Berrian. The most I was getting offered for Berrian was Walker.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Teck » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:54 pm

I got SA in my big money league, and no one is going to bite on a trade for him. I thought I was screwed until I picked up leon washington and he put up some pretty sick numbers, and looks like he will continue to do so, so him and fragile freddy should work until I get SA back.
Thanks Wicked for the sig!
Teck
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to Football Talk