Eagles fans are the WORST in the NFL. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Eagles fans are the WORST in the NFL.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Eagles fans are the WORST in the NFL.

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:20 pm

RyanTB wrote:I was listening to the radio this morning about the many Eagles fans who were arrested at the game here in Tampa yesterday. One of them arrested for pouring out a full beer onto an 8 year old boy wearing a Bucs jersey. You guys are a complete disgrace to the NFL and have the worst sportmanship I have EVER seen.

Eagles fans......... :-t :-t :-t

Go flap your dirty bird wings somewhere else. We don't want you in the NFL anymore.

That is nothing. I have heard stories of fans of the opposing team coming to the stadium in Philly and getting a piss balloon thrown at them. That would suck.

In all do respect the Raiders fans might be worse.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Eagles fans are the WORST in the NFL.

Postby mysticphysh » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:41 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
RyanTB wrote:I was listening to the radio this morning about the many Eagles fans who were arrested at the game here in Tampa yesterday. One of them arrested for pouring out a full beer onto an 8 year old boy wearing a Bucs jersey. You guys are a complete disgrace to the NFL and have the worst sportmanship I have EVER seen.

Eagles fans......... :-t :-t :-t

Go flap your dirty bird wings somewhere else. We don't want you in the NFL anymore.

That is nothing. I have heard stories of fans of the opposing team coming to the stadium in Philly and getting a piss balloon thrown at them. That would suck.

In all do respect the Raiders fans might be worse.

All teams have these idiots who shouldn't breed....and are probably a result of inbreeding. My main arguement is NOT ALL FANS ARE LIKE THIS. You can't say Eagles fans are the worst because a hand full of morons. You can't say Raiders fans are worst because of a hand full of morons. The better way to say it would be the Eagles have SOME of the worst fans or the Raiders...blah blah.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby drmoses » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:36 pm

Well... Yes, it's true.
Steve Young is Jesus...
drmoses
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 11)

Postby cardiac cats » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:50 pm

It's pretty simple why the eagles fans are rude, disrespectful, and A-holes. I should actually say Philly fans in general.

The Flyers suck.
The Eagles suck.
The Phillies suck.
The Sixers suck.

The Philly fans are just mad because they can't win a championship at anything AND you could argue they've always been bitter about the success "right up the road" New York has had. The little brother complex; yes, I like this theory.
cardiac cats
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:31 pm

cardiac cats wrote:The Eagles suck.

If the Eagles suck what's Oakland? :-o

Or Miami for that matter?
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby eaglesrule » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:12 am

yea, the flyers or sixers never won anything... ;-7
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RyanTB » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:14 am

SniperShot wrote:
cardiac cats wrote:The Eagles suck.

If the Eagles suck what's Oakland? :-o

Or Miami for that matter?

Really sucky. LOL.
RyanTB
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby maddog60 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:10 pm

RyanTB wrote:Mikey, I'm not sure what it is about Philadelphia and sports. The first time I had a nasty encounter with a Philly fan was during the 2002 NFC Championship. I went over to my friends house to watch it who is a Bucs fan, but from Philadelphia so his brother, sister, and Dad are all Eagles fans. His father was shouting racial slurs about the Bucs players. I was absolutely stunned because I never would've pictured this guy as having no class and being so childish. So although people may seem civil around the city, they aren't when it comes to their sports games.

Having born in in Philly, raised elsewhere, but lived there the past 6 years, I can tell you that the racism has nothing to do with the sports fans specifically. Philly is a very racially divided city, on just about every issue. It's sad, but Brotherly Love by no means fits as the city nickname.

However, don't you find it a bit ironic that your one example that you're using to make a sweeping generalization (otherwise known as stereotyping) is about how apalled you were by someone's behavior because they were using derrogatory stereotypes?
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby TheRawDAWG » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:02 pm

eaglesrule wrote:yea, the flyers or sixers never won anything... ;-7

Nothing Recently... (coming from a Leafs fan...lol)
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Double Play Ball » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:08 pm

Flux wrote:This is a fun read...

I went to the Steelers - Browns game last year in CLE (had free tickets, otherwise I would never be seen in Cleveland :-b ) and the Browns got destroyed (who would have thought!).

After the game, I saw about 6 fights going to the car. Browns on Browns, Browns on Steelers it was anything goes. I saw one guy just get clocked for no reason (unless something we down in the stadium), he was just walking along and a guy ran up and hit him.

Cops were macing people, and there were some arrests, best part was those weiners who were fighting and got arrested had to miss Christmas, as the courts were already closed and it was xmas eve.

haha, i was at that game as well. Lot's of fights thereafter. What pissed me off the most was how our stadium was filled with terrible towels in the 4th quarter :-P :-t

Still the highlight of that game was that guy who ran on the field and got clocked by that steelers player :-b
Double Play Ball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk