OK here is the Deal...
Our league has a 48 hr trade review period where the league can Veto trades. Our league requires 4 of 10 owners to Veto for a trade to be vetoed.
Sunday night after the games I traded Portis,pennington, and Dallas DST for Bulger,Alexander, and B.Edwards...
3 teams have Vetoed so far. There is also a stupid rule in our league that states: "Trades will be disapproved by the Commish only if they could damage the integrity and competitiveness of the league"
Our commish has used this clause before... saying he wont let bad trades go though, just because everyone in the league cant get on the computer and voice thier opinions all the time.
So it honestly wouldnt suprise me to see this trade vetoed. Two other trades made on the same day have already gone through. I wrote the commish an Email that ask whats the deal...still havent heard back...
Our waiver wire moves start at midnight Pacific.
So long story short...Depending on what the outcome of the pending trade is, I need to know if I should use my waiver wire to pick up a WR or RB.
So the kicker is the commish has a team in the league who I play this week.
Should I just assume the trade went though and raise Hell if it doesnt or is there a better way to go about this?