Let's go for a little mobbing... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Let's go for a little mobbing...

Moderator: Football Moderators

I miss Guttpuppy's old avatar. Anybody else?

Yes
100%
Who?
No votes

Total votes : 7

Let's go for a little mobbing...

Postby menyak » Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:59 pm

:-D
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby cwebb » Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:08 am

But I also like his new one...
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Arlo » Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:40 am

That has to be the funniest poll question yet!

This reminds me of the first time the Patriots wanted to change their helmet logo, and the fans at the stadium cheered so much for the old one that that plan was nixed...

The trouble is, I like 'em both, too. Maybe, Guttpuppy, you have to use home and road avatars, alternate color schemes, throwback avatars... :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:25 am

I'm actually goin' back to the old Guttpup av soon.I was just foolin' around with paintshop & got a little carried away.I also made an animated gif where the bulldog wags back & forth but it became to big of a file to upload :~( As for the Lambert one,I guess I was just trying to pump myself up with visions of my Steelers D's past dominance.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kashikis » Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:53 am

glad to see that the big dogg is back in the mix!!!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:03 am

Hey, I guess the Lambert avatar worked... Not a bad defensive efort yesterday! :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby cwebb » Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:28 pm

I know about that "fooling around with Photoshop" hee hee. I'd like to see the animated bulldog!

We could also install a gallery of the very best avatars, we'd start with 5-10 proposals and let the users vote whcih one is the best... though I hate losing!

:-C
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:06 pm

I'll send it to your e-mail cwebb.I found a proggy that animates gifs & thought I'd try it.BTW,how does one make a clear background on these things?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby menyak » Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:44 pm

Just say you want it, and it will magically happen on its own... ;-)
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby cwebb » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:01 pm

If you use Photoshop, do you also have ImageReady? Great for animated gifs! Make a second layer, and delete the white surroundings in layer 2 and then make layer 1 (= background) invisible... hmm hard to describe

I like the dog...
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Next

Return to General Talk