Boats / Fishing / Ft Lauderdale / Ponds - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Boats / Fishing / Ft Lauderdale / Ponds

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby dream_017 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:20 pm

**keeping an eye on this thread**

I too am in a similar situation. Looking into getting one, preferably with a cabin.

Great topic ORS ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15305
(Past Year: 59)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:22 pm

Found an example of one with a cabin, I think.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Redskins Win » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:26 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:Found an example of one with a cabin, I think.


that's a sweet boat ;-D maybe a little big for the NE creeks though . :-b
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:31 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Found an example of one with a cabin, I think.


that's a sweet boat ;-D maybe a little big for the NE creeks though . :-b


Ok, easy RW, sometimes I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Is this too big for where I live and what I'd be using it for? I think it's 26' if I'm reading it correctly. What size would you look for, if you were looking for something with a cabin and comfortably carry 6 passengers?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Redskins Win » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:36 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Found an example of one with a cabin, I think.


that's a sweet boat ;-D maybe a little big for the NE creeks though . :-b


Ok, easy RW, sometimes I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Is this too big for where I live and what I'd be using it for? I think it's 26' if I'm reading it correctly. What size would you look for, if you were looking for something with a cabin and comfortably carry 6 passengers?


You'd be the best judge of the location you will be going to and where you'll be winterizing that is keeping it marina, home garage etc. that seems most suffeciant for 6 people. and a really nice cabin. lots of cool features. i can't recal of a leisure boat with AC. but i've never been on a yacht.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:39 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Found an example of one with a cabin, I think.


that's a sweet boat ;-D maybe a little big for the NE creeks though . :-b


Ok, easy RW, sometimes I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Is this too big for where I live and what I'd be using it for? I think it's 26' if I'm reading it correctly. What size would you look for, if you were looking for something with a cabin and comfortably carry 6 passengers?


You'd be the best judge of the location you will be going to and where you'll be winterizing that is keeping it marina, home garage etc. that seems most suffeciant for 6 people. and a really nice cabin. lots of cool features. i can't recal of a leisure boat with AC. but i've never been on a yacht.


ps. only use the john on board for emergency visits. 8-o
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:35 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Found an example of one with a cabin, I think.


that's a sweet boat ;-D maybe a little big for the NE creeks though . :-b


Ok, easy RW, sometimes I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Is this too big for where I live and what I'd be using it for? I think it's 26' if I'm reading it correctly. What size would you look for, if you were looking for something with a cabin and comfortably carry 6 passengers?


You'd be the best judge of the location you will be going to and where you'll be winterizing that is keeping it marina, home garage etc. that seems most suffeciant for 6 people. and a really nice cabin. lots of cool features. i can't recal of a leisure boat with AC. but i've never been on a yacht.


ps. only use the john on board for emergency visits. 8-o


Pee off the side? What if I have to go #2? !+)

It's around $200 to winterize a boat, from what I've been told, so not a big deal. ;-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Metroid » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:58 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Found an example of one with a cabin, I think.


that's a sweet boat ;-D maybe a little big for the NE creeks though . :-b


Ok, easy RW, sometimes I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Is this too big for where I live and what I'd be using it for? I think it's 26' if I'm reading it correctly. What size would you look for, if you were looking for something with a cabin and comfortably carry 6 passengers?


You'd be the best judge of the location you will be going to and where you'll be winterizing that is keeping it marina, home garage etc. that seems most suffeciant for 6 people. and a really nice cabin. lots of cool features. i can't recal of a leisure boat with AC. but i've never been on a yacht.


ps. only use the john on board for emergency visits. 8-o


Pee off the side? What if I have to go #2? !+)

It's around $200 to winterize a boat, from what I've been told, so not a big deal. ;-D


yes. and if you have to go doo doo just jump in the water. ;-D

you could take a dump off the side but that might make your guests a little uncomfortable. 8-o :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:13 am

Image
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Postby LT Blue Colt » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:43 am

One like this ( http://www.boatinglife.com/product.jsp? ... ntID=25179 ) is very common for my area, Michigan. A friend of mine has one, with the 4.3 liter Vortec V-6, and I think it's just a great boat. The engine always gave us plenty of power with 3 in the boat, and one behind on a wakeboard. I know Four Winns has been making them for a few years, and if you're looking for a used one, it shouldn't be too hard to find one. My moms husband has had quite a few different boats ranging from 20' - 26' for the Great Lakes. We've always used them just for fishing for salmon. But, I know if you start getting into 24' -26' or above, you want a good truck ( above a half ton ) for towing the thing. I think that's another reason I always like the style of the Four Winns. You can at least tow it with an SUV if need be. As far as myself, I own a 12'-er with a 1962 Johnson 5 horse motor. It's my fish killing machine. Good luck, Omaha! ;-D
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B


I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1426
Joined: 5 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Intersection of M32 and Old 27

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 6:50 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact