Thank You L.T.2

Postby jrath11 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:24 pm

Thank you for winning me my fantasy week ;-D
jrath11
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby nameless1 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:26 pm

Was LT trying to prove he's the best running back in fantasy football is? LJ and LT both get 41 points!!! What a waste it was for the fantasy leagues where they played each other... but i needed a big game from LJ to win because pennington got me a big fat 0. That's why you draft a stud runningback early!
nameless1
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby TaDa » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:29 pm

I actually thought my week was sunk since I was playing the guy that has LJ. Then LT scored 41 as well for me. ;-D ;-D ;-D
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Postby jrath11 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:30 pm

Yeah i had both Colston and Lundy on the bench. And Washington for the Jets did nothing. LT saved me.
jrath11
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby drmoses » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:50 pm

Well...

I had them both in a keeper league and naturally I played them both...

WOOOOO!
Steve Young is Jesus...
drmoses
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 11)

Postby Matthias » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:11 pm

nameless1 wrote:Was LT trying to prove he's the best running back in fantasy football is? LJ and LT both get 41 points!!! What a waste it was for the fantasy leagues where they played each other... but i needed a big game from LJ to win because pennington got me a big fat 0. That's why you draft a stud runningback early!

Tomlinson has nothing to do with drafting running backs early or not. Noone is passing him up to pick up TO or what not. It's more like at picks 7-10 which the first ADP I found was: Lamont, Rudi, Edge, and Cadillac. Rudi's done OK but the other three are all pretty much busts which might be why you would not draft a stud running back early.

http://www.fantasyfootballchampionship. ... _stats.asp

Anyways, yah, great week by Tomlinson. He might not deserve to the overall #1 pick some year, but it's not this year, and I'm guessing not next.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby nameless1 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:19 pm

Matthias wrote:
nameless1 wrote:Was LT trying to prove he's the best running back in fantasy football is? LJ and LT both get 41 points!!! What a waste it was for the fantasy leagues where they played each other... but i needed a big game from LJ to win because pennington got me a big fat 0. That's why you draft a stud runningback early!

Tomlinson has nothing to do with drafting running backs early or not. Noone is passing him up to pick up TO or what not. It's more like at picks 7-10 which the first ADP I found was: Lamont, Rudi, Edge, and Cadillac. Rudi's done OK but the other three are all pretty much busts which might be why you would not draft a stud running back early.

http://www.fantasyfootballchampionship. ... _stats.asp

Anyways, yah, great week by Tomlinson. He might not deserve to the overall #1 pick some year, but it's not this year, and I'm guessing not next.

Don't you have anything better to do with your time then nitpick on other people's posts. It's not like I was posting this on a draft-advice forum or something; it's just a vent post. I was thinking about making a post bolding the word "noone" in your post, and posting a link to some of the drafts where Peyton Manning or some other random player was taken first overall, but then I realized, I do have better things to do.
nameless1
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby tclangham » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:26 pm

TaDa wrote:I actually thought my week was sunk since I was playing the guy that has LJ. Then LT scored 41 as well for me. ;-D ;-D ;-D

Same thing happened to me. Unfortunately in my other league I didnt have LT2 to counter LJ. Thats right, you heard me, in both my leagues this week I played the guy who had LJ. I won the matchup where I had LT2 and I got destroyed in the one where I had Dunn and Westbrook.
10 Team $ Keeper League - Jockey Full of Tim Tebow - (5-4)
QB - 2RB - 1Flex - 2WR - TE - D/ST - K

QB- Luck
RB - Alf, L. Bell, Jackson
WR - Marshall, Allen
TE - Gates
D/ST - Dolphins
K - Vinatieri

Fantasy Football Cafe - Survivalist League - tclangham
tclangham
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 29)

Postby Purple Allegiance » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:34 pm

LJ and LT are clearly establishing themselves as the clear-cut fantasy studs at their position for the year. Good thing I missed out on them at # 3 and got Alexander. :-o
Purple Allegiance
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby benb18a » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:08 pm

Right now Im 1 point ahead of my LT opponent; I have Chester and he has Dillon still to play.

Thanks to eagles21 for the awesome sig :)

2011:

Representin' the Cafe in the IBL league: 73-34, 15-8 in Championship Tier playoffs
BBKL: 7-6
Money league: 9-4, #1 seed one and done
benb18a
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting