Colsten listed as TE.....SUCKS! (Yahoo) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Colsten listed as TE.....SUCKS! (Yahoo)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Colsten listed as TE.....SUCKS! (Yahoo)

Postby loganberries » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:26 pm

Our league, we start 1 Qb, 3 WR, 2 RB's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1D

Guy who has Colsten starts him as a TE. He also has 3 stud wideouts, so he gets 4 WR each week. Needless to say, he is killing people in our league each week because he doesn't start a legit TE. Yahoo still allows this. Anyone else facing this? Our commish doesn't have the sack to tell this guy he can't use him as a TE.....because we all have to start a TE. Hell, Colsten isn't even listed as a TE on the Saints depth chart!!!
loganberries
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Lung » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:31 pm

There have been about a dozen of these threads since the beginning of the season discussing this exact topic.

Pretty much nothing you can do about it. Yahoo won't change eligibility once the season starts.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)

Postby tclangham » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:31 pm

Yeah, I dont know what Yahoos problem is. They should of fixed this problem when all the other sites fixed it but I dont know why they didnt. He is not a TE, he is the Saints #2 WR. Maybe if you could get people to flood Yahoo with tons of complaints they might change it, LIKE ALL THE OTHER SITES!
10 Team $ Keeper League - Jockey Full of Tim Tebow - (5-4)
QB - 2RB - 1Flex - 2WR - TE - D/ST - K

QB- Luck
RB - Alf, L. Bell, Jackson
WR - Marshall, Allen
TE - Gates
D/ST - Dolphins
K - Vinatieri

Fantasy Football Cafe - Survivalist League - tclangham
tclangham
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 29)

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:33 pm

my suggestion is that you become faster at grabbing a guy like colston next time. if you owned him, im sure you wouldnt be complaining about it.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TaDa » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:36 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:my suggestion is that you become faster at grabbing a guy like colston next time. if you owned him, im sure you wouldnt be complaining about it.

well said. I doubt Colston was drafted in your league.

That being said, like it has been mentioned here, keep pinging Yahoo about this. As long as you're not using their free league, you should be able to contact customer support over and over and over again.
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Postby The Lung » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:36 pm

If you had the highest waiver pick after week 1, you got him. Otherwise you didn't. No reason to keep dwelling on it, though. Yahoo has been flooded with complaints since week 1 and isn't going to change it.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:38 pm

tclangham wrote:Yeah, I dont know what Yahoos problem is. They should of fixed this problem when all the other sites fixed it but I dont know why they didnt. He is not a TE, he is the Saints #2 WR. Maybe if you could get people to flood Yahoo with tons of complaints they might change it, LIKE ALL THE OTHER SITES!

If they haven't fixed it by now, they're not going to.

But I still don't see how Colston could possibly be the sole reason why so many people are losing. :-?
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby jbones733 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:46 pm

he was a tight end in College, he wont be a tight end this year, hey ya gotta deal w it
SUPERBOWL , Who so start at Wide out ???? please help

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=382588

jbones733
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:59 pm

This is kind of like Marcus Vick. He's a WR\QB in Yahoo leagues.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:02 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:This is kind of like Marcus Vick. He's a WR\QB in Yahoo leagues.

Yep, and at ANY hint that Marcus Vick will start at QB for the Dolphins, no one better be between me and a computer. And I'll sit and laugh at anyone who complains.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting