7-0 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

7-0

Moderator: Football Moderators

7-0

Postby Indys_time » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:31 pm

Last year 7-0 seemed awesome and a lot of national attention. This year it seems to be going to the Bears. Looks like the Colts are quietly dominating. :-b
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:20 pm

Yup. Last year it was all about the Colts. This year it does seem to go about the Bears. I still think though, if the two teams colided, who will win? I would think that the Bears would because of there defense. . .
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:25 pm

Damn, that was a huge win for the Colts on Sunday. Nice to see McFarland make some plays, even if the Broncos still ran all over us. Addai is really making a big impact. If it's not too late to trade for him in your fantasy league, run, don't walk, to get him on your roster. Guy really looks like a stud in the making. Manning was, well, typical Manning. Just amazing to watch him manage a game and make the big plays. Reggie was phenomenal to say the least. Three scores and a big 2-point conversion for Wayne. You just couldn't ask for more from a "number two" wideout. In closing, it's such a relief knowing we have Adam Vinatieri as our kicker. I hate to throw Vanderjagt under the bus, but I would have been far more nervous with him kicking that FG than I was this Sunday with Adam out there.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Indys_time » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:20 pm

^^^^ ;-D Yeah having #4 kicking instead of the shanker felt less worrying.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby mattb47 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:50 pm

Indys_time wrote:^^^^ ;-D Yeah having #4 kicking instead of the shanker felt less worrying.

I really do think you guys are a better team this year than last simply because of him. His ability to make kicks like that every time is an advantage that no other team has.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby LAUL » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:13 pm

It is really nice driving downfield to win the game and knowing the Adam is your kicker. It's almost an automatic feeling.
"They feel like...bags of sand."
LAUL
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Indianapolis Colts