What to do with Tatum Bell? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

What to do with Tatum Bell?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What to do with Tatum Bell?

Postby busta3375 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:36 pm

K well i guess his "turf toe" is dropping his status to spliiting with M. Bell who whored all the points from me this week.

So what am i supposed to do?

I have an already questionable injury status RB in Portis with his shoulder. And the off and on Desauhn Foster. Tiki is my only reliable back. Start Two league.

I guess as more information comes in about Tatum's status i can make an informed decision but Deuce Mcallister is floating around the waiver wire so ill see if its possible to grab him with my low waiver priority.

Any other owners exploring maybe getting M. Bell in his place?
busta3375
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jbones733 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:00 pm

defintley pick up M Bell if ya still can, Tatum has turf toe, he told Shanahan he couldnt cut at halftime, he has turf toe in both feet, its not good & Mike Bell looked great (granted Colts D sucks)

who knows what will happen from hear on out but i grabbed Mike Bell in every league i could
SUPERBOWL , Who so start at Wide out ???? please help

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=382588

jbones733
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby lawdawg » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:03 pm

You should get M. Bell if he is available on the wire, but we might be too expensive for you to trade for right now.

Play the Portis/Foster combo depending on the situation. I'm not sure if Duece plays any better than these guys will for you.
lawdawg
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby busta3375 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:18 pm

Thanks for the advice. Do you think i should drop tatum and get mike...is he pretty much done for the season?!
busta3375
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Vlad the Impaler_ffc » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:04 pm

I wouldn't drop him. From what I've heard, you can play with turf toe, its just a matter of how much pain you can deal with. If you can afford two roster spots and can get both, I would hold them until you see how this plays out over the next couple weeks.
Vengeance is mine.
Vlad the Impaler_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby mrblitz » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:05 pm

Yes , you can play with turftoe, and the results are usually typical of Tatum's performance yesterday.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Vlad the Impaler_ffc » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:18 pm

mrblitz wrote:Yes , you can play with turftoe, and the results are usually typical of Tatum's performance yesterday.

So do you think he is done being productive for the year? I heard that it only heals with extended rest. Fanball reported today that he has turf toe in both feet! He had one side going into the game with the Colts, and hurt the other one during the game.
Vengeance is mine.
Vlad the Impaler_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby nameless1 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:40 pm

You have Portis and Barber in a start-2-rb league and your worried about that postition. Just leave Portis in for good, he'll get you points.
nameless1
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Aces_Full » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:23 pm

since you have T. Barber and C. Portis, and the last bye week is coming, i'd pick up M. Bell of waivers if you can, or just ride it out with Barber and Portis.... pretty decent tandem.

maybe you can get a second/third WR for T. Bell from the team that has M. Bell if that situation exists.

Foster is pretty good guy to be riding the pine.... i'd just avoid the Denver offense at this point if you can... and with your roster, i'd just let Tatum gather some dust till you know more.

and $0.98's your change.
"... "
Aces_Full
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:11 am

I'd start Tiki & Portis every week and not even think about it. Definitely pick up M.Bell if you have the extra roster spot but having Tiki & Portis is a luxury, not a problem.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting