C Henry, T.Housh and C. Johnson ALL equal in my book - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

C Henry, T.Housh and C. Johnson ALL equal in my book

Moderator: Football Moderators

C Henry, T.Housh and C. Johnson ALL equal in my book

Postby Crystalstorm » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:48 am

All 3 Cincy WR's All have just about the same value in my book.On any given week,anyone of the 3 can be the teams stud for the week.Look where Henry stands in the last 3 games he's played in,when Johnson and housh where all starting along side him.He's been a better play than C.Johnson,and just as good as Housh.

Problem with Johnson,is that he always gets the best cover man.
Now if Henry just stays out of trouble,Johnson Housh and Henry will all have a chance to finish among the top 15 - 20 WR's down the stretch.

All 3 are great plays each week.If Johnson ever got hurt,Henry would be a stud.
Crystalstorm
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby skinsfan » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:51 pm

Housh
Johnson
Henry

Henry's almost like a Fragile Freddy at this point, because he's liable to get suspended at any time. I like his talent, but he won't last in this league. of course Housh is worse the Johnson, but his stats will be better (slightly). Reminds me of Price on the Bills. If another team makes him a #1, I expect smiilar results to Price in Atlanta.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Joeybagadonuts » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:31 pm

How is henry equal? His trial is coming up in November and that will likely end his season. That guy has guilty written on his forhead. You got one more week to start him.
I like CJ and Housh equaly, but I think Chad will have the better second half. That opinion is based on nothing but the TO rule. If a primma donna reciever is upset, he will wine and complain until his team has no choice but to feed him. Chad is such a baby that he will no doubt have stronger numbers than Housh 2nd half. Palmer loves him.
Joeybagadonuts
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby portisfan24 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:43 pm

Do you mean Ocho Cinco?
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby big swizz » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:22 pm

i've heard Henry's case in Nov that the CHarges are gonna be dropped...he's gonna play the whole season if he doesnt do anything retarded again
big swizz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Joeybagadonuts » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:46 pm

link?
Joeybagadonuts
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby slowride » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:12 pm

I would like any corroboration on this as henry was recently put on waivers in my league.
slowride
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby SniperShot » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:17 pm

Henry's case in November will conveniently be rescheduled for March. Just you wait and see.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby fantasizing » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:38 pm

Joeybagadonuts wrote:but I think Chad will have the better second half. That opinion is based on nothing but the TO rule. If a primma donna reciever is upset, he will wine and complain until his team has no choice but to feed him. Chad is such a baby that he will no doubt have stronger numbers than Housh 2nd half. Palmer loves him.

problem is is that CJ is not as good as TO. He doesn't create the separation that TO does, and is not as effective running after the catch. His speed I would say is about equal to TO. CJ does have better hands though.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby fantasizing » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:40 pm

Henry is very talented and benefits greatly from the attention CJ and Housh draws and Palmer doesn't hesitate to throw his way. Hopefully he says out of trouble.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Football Talk