the most overrated fantasy RB?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

the most overrated fantasy RB??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Buckychudd » Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:51 am

Dillon, good call. I think most fantasy owners know better, but there is always that one guy in every league who drafts this guy as a top 10 RB.

LT is a stud, but not performing like everyone expected.

I really dislike Alexander. He gets by on just a couple huge games, he's not a consistent threat every week.
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby culboarder » Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:11 pm

why would you people say shaun alexander is overrated?!?!?!?

he is a top 5 QB every year and has had the 2nd most TDs in the past 2 years only to Priest Holmes. and all you saying that he is too inconsistent....correct me if im wrong but shauns only mediocre game has come in the game vs the rams where he only played about half of it because his wife just had a baby, the rest of his games were very good!

Why dont you people just go sit in the corner and think about that for a while before you post again!
culboarder
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VHawk15 » Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:24 pm

Alexander was a tad inconsistent last year, but this year has and will be a different story. This will actually be his first game that he's had all of his O-Line healthy. Also, the Seahawks have a better offense and defense than last year. That means they cant just run the clock out with Shaun in the second half of games.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby MadScott » Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:35 pm

Of the supposed "studs" I've got to say it's Marshall Faulk #1 with Dillon as #1a. Both of these guys should have been no brainers and instead they are killing teams that drafted them.

As for guys "ready to break out" William Green has plain stunk. I don't know what the deal is with this guy but he ain't got it.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby culboarder » Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:43 pm

MadScott wrote:Of the supposed "studs" I've got to say it's Marshall Faulk #1 with Dillon as #1a. Both of these guys should have been no brainers and instead they are killing teams that drafted them.

As for guys "ready to break out" William Green has plain stunk. I don't know what the deal is with this guy but he ain't got it.

yea willy green sucks
culboarder
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Mudd » Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:02 pm

I'd say Corey Dillon is most overrated, and Curtis Martin is a close second.

Most of the other guys that were high on my board but are suckin, are injured.

I think Willie Green is up there too. Although I think he will have a huge game this week against the Raidas dirt poor run D.
Mudd
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby JR_ffc » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:07 pm

So far this season it's Edge
JR_ffc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk