Well, since you're dying for a response, and I do owe you for calling you a Troll.......sorry about that.
1. Yeah, with Rogers down the Lions don't have much else. He'll put up good stats for a TE. I would add Sharpe to your list of not starting him in front of though.....Plummer is really using him as a safety valve.
2. I'd be suprised if Pittman is left in FA on any league. He should have gotten picked up after the announced the end of RBBC. Alstot going down only improves his value.
3. Keenen is probably now the #1 WR in TB. But with Johnson at QB.....I don't expect him to get much more than 70 yds a game.
4. Shipp is a good pickup if you need alot of help at RB in a deep league. Arizona is going to need to stick with the passing game for the most part, so don't expect him to put up any huge numbers.
5. Agreed, but don't turn down a really good trade offer either.
6. Farve is solid, not a star anymore but solid. Gannon is a risk. I'm not so sure Porter is going to jump in and make that much of an impact, the Raiders have too much going wrong. But, if you are deep at QB and want to pick up a guy with good upside Gannon might be your man.
7. I agree. Leftwich might be good in a keeper league though.....
8. I'm not expecting much from Pennington this year, Conway is not going to help him out that much. Look at him for next year.
9. I don't know why everbody is so down on Manning in this forum, he is a very good fantasy QB. McNair is good too, and having a great year. But I would trade any QB for a top 5 RB, especially this year.
10. Don't know, do you mean nostalgia?