Exactly my sediment.
Just make sure you have a good backup who will more than likely be fighing to get into the playoffs.
/n. Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[n. sed-uh-muhnt; v. sed-uh-ment] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; lees; dregs.
2. Geology. mineral or organic matter deposited by water, air, or ice.
–verb (used with object) 3. to deposit as sediment.
–verb (used without object) 4. to form or deposit sediment.
/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sen-tuh-muhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. an attitude toward something; regard; opinion.
2. a mental feeling; emotion: a sentiment of pity.
3. refined or tender emotion; manifestation of the higher or more refined feelings.
4. exhibition or manifestation of feeling or sensibility, or appeal to the tender emotions, in literature, art, or music.
5. a thought influenced by or proceeding from feeling or emotion.
6. the thought or feeling intended to be conveyed by words, acts, or gestures as distinguished from the words, acts, or gestures themselves.
But yeah, a good backup QB is a nice luxury to have. That's why I traded to get Hass a few weeks back, and never let go of Trent Green through this whole injury thing. Between those two, they have nice matchups in the playoffs.