Opions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Opions

Moderator: Football Moderators

Opions

Postby RayRay69 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:27 pm

I am in a keeper league, and we are allowed to keep 2 players, i have Moss and that is a no brainer that i am going to keep him, i just cant decide wheater to gamble on Keeping Edge, or go safe and just keep Dillion. I would like as many opions as possible please. Thanx
RayRay69

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Dan » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:30 am

Tough call, really tough. I would go with Edge and keep your fingers crossed, but this is just a gut decision...
Dan
Maitre D'
Maitre D'

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Arlo » Wed Aug 28, 2002 10:30 am

Usually Dan's the conservative and I'm the one taking risks, but this time I guess it's the other way around: I'd play safe and keep Dillon. Maybe I've been burned once too often by taking players recovering from injury early (Hello, Fred Taylor) and then playing catchup the rest of the season.

If you do go with Edge, make sure you have McDougal to back him up! (See the latest batch of sleepers)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kashikis » Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:01 pm

I have to agree with Arlo on this one. i think its better to keep dillon and play it safe he'll be a top 10 or better RB for years to come. Its not worth the risk.
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby cwebb » Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:08 pm

Do you want to win this year? Keep Dillon! Edge may still be the better long-term choice.

Still, I'd also keep Dillon and maybe hope for Edge to fall to the seond round of your draft where he would be a great pick anyway, but take a look at former FredTaylor owners or Terrell Davis before you actually pick him!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Opion?

Postby SolarfluX » Thu Aug 29, 2002 7:49 am

What's an opion? Ohhhh... you meant 'OPINION'!

Dillon
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk