Week 9 GC: Cincinnati @ Baltimore - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 9 GC: Cincinnati @ Baltimore

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SHOCKandAWE » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:19 pm

LJ's Crush wrote:If this isn't the biggest bag over the head, punch in the face I ever got. bleep darnit
That's good. That's good. That's good. Hey, if any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like those refs , right here, tonight. I want them brought from their happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people, and I want them brought right here, with a big ribbon on their head. And, I want to look them strait in the eye's and tell them: what a cheap, lyiny, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d1ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$ed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey bleep they are! Hallelujah! Holy bleep! Where's the Tylenol?"

Quote Chrismas vacation second time the frikin ref's blow the game for us first Justin now Housh when will it end

MAMA.............................Nipple!
SHOCKandAWE
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The town with the BEST football fans around! PITTSBURGH, PA

Postby LJ's Crush » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:23 pm

what are u talking for ur team sucks and their not even playing in this game so be quiet
LJ's Crush
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby alexdelarge3 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:44 pm

LJ's Crush wrote:If this isn't the biggest bag over the head, punch in the face I ever got. bleep darnit
That's good. That's good. That's good. Hey, if any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like those refs , right here, tonight. I want them brought from their happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people, and I want them brought right here, with a big ribbon on their head. And, I want to look them strait in the eye's and tell them: what a cheap, lyiny, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d1ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$ed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey bleep they are! Hallelujah! Holy bleep! Where's the Tylenol?"

Quote Chrismas vacation second time the frikin ref's blow the game for us first Justin now Housh when will it end

hahahhaahha Bengals SUCK! There was no bias in any of the calls way to make excuses for why your team lost...Why dont they trade 85 for some D and start the super star 15..Chris Henry!
alexdelarge3
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:03 am

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned yet the non-effort Chris Henry made on the Hail Mary. That was just terrible. Henry seems like a talented dude who's got NOTHING else... HOnestly, I think the Bengals need to get rid of 'em. Talent minus Effort minus Offfield crap=BAD
Talent+Effort minus OFFfield crap would be fine, but on a Hail Mary, he's gotta go all-out to make the plays... In fact, I see a lot of WR not try to "play defense" on bad throws from teh QB.
buffalobillsrul2002
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eman » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:37 am

Blaming the refs for this loss.....that's kinda sad. Cincy played poorly, and Henry summarized that with his non-effort on the interception.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby jayday » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:56 am

Cincy played like crap....They went 1-for-9 on 3rd down....Pathetic...

With the kickoff return fumble inside the 5, and the Carson INT that was returned....It was 14-0 faster than you can say Houshmandzadeh....

Time of possession was embarassing....I'll leave it at that...

The play at the end should've been pass interference, no question...But like I said, it didn't come down to that single play....Bengals were outplayed, outexecuted, and outmatched all day long....The better team won....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting