Pissed off about this being Vetoed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Pissed off about this being Vetoed

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Matthias » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:30 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:
Matthias wrote: I said this is a trade that I wouldn't actually veto. I would encourage somone not to take it, but I wouldn't veto it.

Why are we on 4 pages now?? :-?

Because I believe that there is some basis for this trade, and others that that are worse, to be vetoed. And I believe that you can actually evaluate a trade from an independent perspective. You guys don't.
Matthias
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:34 pm

None of this changes the fact that post-Hutchinson, even when healthy, Alexander sucked... Then he broke his foot and missed a third of the season... Now he's trying to come back from that injury, and will likely continue to suck... I say get what you can for him... And in no way is trading two backs with decent potential a rip off for one back with a broken foot who wasn't doing squat before the injury...

Put a fork in him, he's done...
Last edited by Plindsey88 on Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Twisted Sister » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:40 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:None of this changed the fact that post-Hutchinson, even when healthy, Alexander sucked... Then he broke his foot and missed a third of the season... Now he's trying to come back from that injury, and will likely continue to suck... I say get what you can for him... And in no way is trading two backs with decent potential a rip off for one back with a broken foot who wasn't doing squat before the injury...

Put a fork in him, he's done...

Hey, you mean I don't get points for what he did in 2005??? We should change the league's scoring system! :-b
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk