SURPRISE STARTS OF WEEK 6 GUARANTEED FF-WIZARD #1 ADVICE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

SURPRISE STARTS OF WEEK 6 GUARANTEED FF-WIZARD #1 ADVICE

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby FANTASY FOOTBALL #1 WIZAR » Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:07 am

FANTASY FOOTBALL #1 WIZARD ADVICE

EVERY WEEK I (THE WIZARD) MAKE SURPRISE PREDICTIONS ON WHO TO START: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR. I CAN SAY THAT ALL MY PREDICTIONS ARE GUARANTEED AND THEY CAN BE CLOSE TO 99% CORRECT. I WILL LIST SURPRISE STARTERS THAT SHOULD START ON THAT GIVEN WEEK, BUT ARE BENCHED ON MOST LEAGUES. ALL MY PREDICTIONS ARE NOT BASED ON GUESSING, BUT MAINLY ON FACTS AND PAST STATISTICS. I'VE PLAYED FANTASY FOOTBALL FOR YEARS AND MY RECORD REMAINS ABOVE 90% VICTORY. ALL MY EFFORT IS TO HELP YOU, THE FANS OF FANTASY FOOTBALL. ALL MY ADVICES ARE BASED UPON MY IDEAS AND ARE SOLELY COPYRIGHTED ONLY BY ME. SINCERELY, THE FANTASY FOOTBALL WIZARD: GIVING #1 ADVICE ALL THE TIME. ;-D

[b]SURPRISE STARTS
Marty Booker WR - CHI vs. NO: Alot of leagues have this guy on waiver and no one is picking him up. Even if he is picked up, most likely he will be benched until he can prove himself. Well, it's now time. Better pick him up fast because after this week, he will be back to being one of the top recievers in the league again. It took K. Stewart 4 weeks to realize who is Chicago's top reciever and in that 4th week, Booker picked up 4 catches for 94 yrds and 1 TD. Kordell threw for 160 yrds and 1 TD, and 94 of those yrds goes to Booker. Playing against the Raiders DEF may be the excuse, but you're talking about the 29th ranked passing DEF in New Orleans here. With A-Train giving a running threat, Kordell will have plenty of time to find a wide open Booker in the end zone. Expect around 6 catches 90 yards 1 TD for Marty Booker this week.

Eddie George RB - TEN vs. HOU: Ahhh...the slow start of Eddie George is doubting every coaches in the league to either trade or get rid of him. Even making everyone and I mean everyone believe that it's the end of the 4 time pro bowl's era. He can fool everyone but not me. Titans is 3-2 but with very little help from George. With his help, Titans will be more complete and definitely be a playoff contender. Houston may have 19th run defense in the league, but they are ranked dead last in passing defense which means Steve McNair will have his ways. And with Steve McNair having his ways, Houston will have their hands full with the likes of Mason, McCareins, and Bennett. That leaves plenty of holes for George to RUN, RUN, RUN. And with TEN leading early and also playing at HOME, they love to run off the clock with George. Expect 25 Carries 100 yards 1 TD from Eddie George.

Tim Couch QB - CLE vs. OAK: Here's a guy who no one cares to give a chance just because he may lose his starting role again. So this week, he'll be fighting for his spot. After going 20 for 25, 208 yrds, 2 TD and most importantly, winning his spot on the roster after defeating the Steelers. Can he do it again? DEFINITELY!!! Talking about winning a tough D. Now he will be facing a 14th ranked passing Defense in Oakland Raiders. Am I scared to start him? Hell NO. Oakland's passing DEF may be good but their running DEF sucks. 30th ranked rushing DEF. How are they suppose to stop William Green who's on a HOT streak. After worrying about William Green running all over them, Tim Couch will enjoy a good day at HOME. Expect 250 yards 2 TD from Tim Couch.
FANTASY FOOTBALL #1 WIZAR

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:29 am

I guarantee you will lose if you have all 3 of these guys in your line-up.
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby FANTASY FOOTBALL #1WIZARD » Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:05 am

YOU CAN'T GUARANTEED ANYTHING BECAUSE IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW THE PLAYERS WILL DO AND YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN UNTIL SUNDAY. THIS IS A LIST OF PLAYERS THAT SHOULD BE STARTERS THIS WEEK. THEY ARE MY PICKS AND MY ADVICE ON THEM WILL BE RIGHT. ON SUNDAY NIGHT, I WILL BE POSTING THE RESULTS COMPARED TO MY PREDICTIONS AND I'M PRETTY SURE WITH MY 90% VICTORY PERCENTAGE THAT I AM CORRECT. REMEMBER, IF I AM NOT CORRECT OR NOT CLOSE IN ANY WAY, I WILL STOP LISTING MY ADVICES EVENTHOUGH I'M POSITIVE THAT I AM RIGHT. I WILL BE LISTING MY ADVICES FOR THE WHOLE SEASON AND ON. SINCERELY, THE FANTASY FOOTBALL WIZARD # 1 ADVICE ALL THE TIME.
FANTASY FOOTBALL #1WIZARD

Friendliness: %

Re: SURPRISE STARTS OF WEEK 6 GUARANTEED FF-WIZARD #1 ADVICE

Postby ScreamingWeasel » Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:27 am

FANTASY FOOTBALL #1 WIZAR wrote:I CAN SAY THAT ALL MY PREDICTIONS ARE GUARANTEED AND THEY CAN BE CLOSE TO 99% CORRECT ... AND ARE SOLELY COPYRIGHTED ONLY BY ME.

"Ward!? ... Warrrrrd!?
Have you seen the Beaver?
I just hope he's not on your computer again".

Man, I love this place.
:-)
ScreamingWeasel
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby zombiez » Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:19 am

only three players????wheres the rest of your predictions????
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:44 am

Zombiez wrote:only three players????wheres the rest of your predictions????

Right, I don't have any of those guys and they are on other teams, so where are other guys?
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby phunkadelic » Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:24 am

How are any of those guy surprise starters, and are there ANY leagues out there that Marty Booker and Eddie George are on waivers?

Anyhow, we'll watch those three guys and see how you do.
phunkadelic
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby big shot » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:32 am

Yes this guys right. these are surprise starters. they wil have big weeks and wont be started on most teams. That makes them surprise starters
big shot
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby fantasyfootball_tx » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:54 am

I'll be here sunday night to either praise you or laugh at you.
"Don't Mess With Texas"
fantasyfootball_tx
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: SURPRISE STARTS OF WEEK 6 GUARANTEED FF-WIZARD #1 ADVICE

Postby Cliff Harris » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:54 am

ScreamingWeasel wrote:
FANTASY FOOTBALL #1 WIZAR wrote:I CAN SAY THAT ALL MY PREDICTIONS ARE GUARANTEED AND THEY CAN BE CLOSE TO 99% CORRECT ... AND ARE SOLELY COPYRIGHTED ONLY BY ME.

"Ward!? ... Warrrrrd!?
Have you seen the Beaver?
I just hope he's not on your computer again".

Man, I love this place.
:-)

Where did the Wizard say 99%, Weasel? I only saw 90%. And man, your sleeping pattern must be wacked with your knee, posting at 5:27 a.m. Early bird gets the worm, right?!

Speaking of 'early risers', the Wizard sure did pick an interesting time to post his predictions (1:07 a.m. and 2:05 a.m.). You weren't nippin' at the sauce when you thought those up, were you? Anyway, I LOVE PREDICTIONS! It'll be fun to see if you're right. And if you're not, it'll be fun to see if you stick around to take the heat.
Cliff Harris
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Next

Return to Football Talk