SURPRISE STARTS OF WEEK 6 GUARANTEED FF-WIZARD #1 ADVICE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

SURPRISE STARTS OF WEEK 6 GUARANTEED FF-WIZARD #1 ADVICE

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:35 pm

Homeless wrote:I guess since you are clairvoyant, you already know I am going to warn you about posting the same subject in multiple forums?

Im just kidding :-)

I am sorry, I have done this on accident. I asked a couple different questions, and they ended up being the same.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TFM » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:40 am

VHawk15 wrote:I'm really glad that guy posted here. I was wondering if I should start Couch over McNair and since the expert clued me in, I'm starting Couch. I wonder if he thinks I should start Stallworth over Harrison...

Actually, even though Couch will have a great game, McNair is one of those QBs that should be an every week starter no matter what. Don't bench McNair in favor of Couch cause he'll do you very well as well.

What i would do is use this prediction and show other people in your leagues and see if you could swing a decent trade for Couch before this weekend. Perhaps is you offered Couch straight up for Harrison, Moss, Davis or someone of that caliber, you might be able to swing the trade. Actually - if you ever make your way to the "Trade, Keeper and Waiver Questions" forum (just click the "Jump to:" box and scroll down until you see it then click go and it should take you right there) and give us your roster and the rosters of all people you think will want Couch for this week, and we might be able to help you out with a trade.

(And for anyone who has turned off their sarcasm detector before reading this, I do realize that he was joking and my response is intended to be in the same humorous light alongside of his. I put in this disclaimer since a) No one could really tell for sure with just the written word and b) i don't want people to think i'm an absolute moron ... at least not to think that by reading this post.)
"Please don't quote me in your signature" - Anonymous
TFM
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:12 am

brdmaverick wrote:I think this Football Wizard has a lot of guts to makes such bold predictions and lay his reputation on the line. So instead of already criticizing him, maybe we should take some of his advice.

see, nobody remembers when you're wrong or right anyway, so where's the value of a reputation?
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Listen to The Wizard

Postby John William » Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:15 am

This man is pure genius, I have taken his advice for the last three years, and everything he has ever predicted, I mean everything, has always been true. I have used his predictions to make a lot of money. The man is modest, his predictions arn't 99% correct, theyr'e 100% correct. Ignore his poor typing skills, he's simply rushing in order to share his incredibly accurate picks with all the many fantasy football forums, and not just your beloved Fantasy Football Cafe. Do yourself a favor and start the players this man speeks of, you should be able to get them dirt cheap. Believe The Wizard.
John William

Friendliness: %

Re: Listen to The Wizard

Postby Cliff Harris » Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:45 am

John William wrote:This man is pure genius, I have taken his advice for the last three years, and everything he has ever predicted, I mean everything, has always been true. I have used his predictions to make a lot of money. The man is modest, his predictions arn't 99% correct, theyr'e 100% correct. Ignore his poor typing skills, he's simply rushing in order to share his incredibly accurate picks with all the many fantasy football forums, and not just your beloved Fantasy Football Cafe. Do yourself a favor and start the players this man speeks of, you should be able to get them dirt cheap. Believe The Wizard.

That's too funny.
Cliff Harris
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Listen to The Wizard

Postby deftdelivery » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:14 pm

John William wrote:This man is pure genius, I have taken his advice for the last three years, and everything he has ever predicted, I mean everything, has always been true. I have used his predictions to make a lot of money. The man is modest, his predictions arn't 99% correct, theyr'e 100% correct. Ignore his poor typing skills, he's simply rushing in order to share his incredibly accurate picks with all the many fantasy football forums, and not just your beloved Fantasy Football Cafe. Do yourself a favor and start the players this man speeks of, you should be able to get them dirt cheap. Believe The Wizard.

This is the sole purpose of having the ability to track IP #'s. So Mods, you will probably find that this "FANTASY WIZARD #1 OH BABY IM PERFECT" guy is indeed the oddly bland, typical persona of "John William."

But yes, that is too funny.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Wesley Walker » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:26 pm

What's the guarantee then? That Booker, George and Couch will each score more than 15 fantasy points?

My predictions:

Booker: 5 catches for 88 yards, 1 TD (10 fantasy points)
George: 13 carries for 67 yards, 4 receptions for 21 yards (4 ff points)
Couch: 19 for 35, 230 yards, 2 TDs, 2 interceptions (12 ff points)

Booker is a good start, I'd say, as maybe a #3 WR.

George is finished but, who knows, maybe he'll score against Houston. I doubt it though.

I'd have to bet there will be someone better than Couch available as a free agent in most leagues.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Buckychudd » Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:27 pm

awwchrist wrote:see, nobody remembers when you're wrong or right anyway, so where's the value of a reputation?

Exactly, like hopefully nobody remembers that I predicted 120 yds and 2 TDs out of Owens last week.....
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby DudeLaw » Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:44 pm

good call Pilgrim! :-t

"Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff."
DudeLaw
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Cliff Harris » Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:48 pm

That'll bring the 'ol percentage down a bit.
Cliff Harris
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk