Kennison, Eddie - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kennison, Eddie

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bobbing_headz » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:37 am

sportsaddict wrote:Kennison is one of the most underated WR in the NFL. He's not flashy and he doesn't put up huge numbers, but hes a consistent WR that you know you can count on. He's better in real life than in fantasy with his consistency, toughness, and "workmanlike" attitude. That said, he's a fine 4th WR and a shaky 3rd WR; I would feel comfortable spot starting him on occasion and using him as an insurance policy.

Look for more of the same the rest of the way.

Kennison in real life is lucky to be a #1 WR. On most teams he'd maybe be a #2, maybe. He doesn't have great speed, or hands or agility. It's only because he has had a solid QB in Green that he's been able to accomplish anything in his career.
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kensat30 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:21 pm

It may be just me, but I think Eddie Kennison is set to go off today. I'm expecting about 70 and a TD, but am quietly hoping for a 150/2 game. Shootout City.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Fierce_Cubs » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:53 pm

this is kind of a side note. but does anyone remember the Eddie Kennison Factor? similar to the madden curse. Teams would have a good season after getting rid of Kennison?

St. Lous Rams in 1998 w/ Kennison: 4-12, in 1999 w/o Kennison: 13-3 + Superbowl victory.

New Orleans Saints in 1999 w/ Kennison: 3-13, in 2000 w/o him: 10-6 and playoff berth.

Chicago Bears in 2000 w/ Kennison: 5-11, in 2001 w/o him: 13-3.

i don't know, just thought that was interesting.
Fierce_Cubs
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Football Talk