Trade Advise - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Trade Advise

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trade Advise

Postby Porkchop12345 » Tue Aug 27, 2002 11:29 pm

I currently have Michael Bennett as one of my RB and have been offered a trade from somebody. They want to trade me Garrison Hearst (RB)for Bennett. What do you think should I accept the trade or reject it.
Aaron
Porkchop12345
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dan » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:29 am

I wouldnt do it. Hearst is old, and he will loose a good portion of his carries to Kevan Barlow over the season.
While Benett didnt exactly shine last season, you can expect a rise in production, and even if not a big one it will be better than Hearsts numbers this year!
Dan
Maitre D'
Maitre D'

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kashikis » Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:04 pm

i'd definately keep Bennet and im not a big fan of him either. he will put up better numbersw than last year and like dan said barlow will be stealing snaps all year long form hearst
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Do it now b4 it's too late

Postby Tdawgs18 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:22 pm

That trade is totally in your favor don't listen to these Barlow lovers....Garrison hearst not only got 1200 yards rushing last year he was a probowler...no coach will split carries for a guy who had that kind of year. Minnesota will not be good this year because of their defense which means they'll be playing alot of catch up. Which means passing not running as for the 49ers they will score and score and will be able to run all the time.....Go with Hearst man mark my words.....Bennett will not blossom until he gets an Offensive Line.....where do these Barlow lovers come up with this splitting carries crap. Take it from a Fantasy champion 3 years and running.
Tdawgs18

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk