Is it just me? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Is it just me?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Petey » Fri Oct 10, 2003 3:55 pm

Well, it's not in the Who to Start forum, so I wasn't really asking on whether to start him or not. I just wanted to see if people thought I was crazy for doing it.

The verdict is in. I am crazy, but I'm still doing it. Sometimes you have to go with your gut and that's what I'm going to do. People often get really down on guys who don't perform well a couple weeks in a row. NFL football is a game of ups and downs. To be good at Fantasy football you have to predict when those highs and lows are going to come.

I predict Maddox will be back up this week, and that's why I'm starting him. We shall see if I'm right on Sunday.
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dazedncnfz » Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:00 pm

Thats just it, sometimes you have to go with your gut...are you crazy? I don't think so, the guy does have one of the best WR combos in the game with Ward and Burress...why not take the chance?..

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:54 pm

petey wrote:The verdict is in. I am crazy,

Your sanity will always come into question when you don the Lions apparel!

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby terpfan » Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:00 pm

big shot wrote:I dont expect much from maddux this week , but before the years is over he will turn it around . do not drop him

hes allready pretty old isnt he? he doesnt have many years to be over...

and i sure hope maddox plays well. cuz for me its either him, ramsey vs. tampa, or culepper... on his bye week. :-/
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk