Dallas Cowboy / FF Sig or Logo - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Dallas Cowboy / FF Sig or Logo

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Dallas Cowboy / FF Sig or Logo

Postby step4now » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:30 am

Help! Would really appreciate some talented person putting together a cool new signature and/or a team logo. I'm a big Dallas Cowboys fan, so I'd like to integrate some Dallas action in the signature. I have this vision of a few players in "motion", sorta blurred or as if they are running into the wind, ya know? Something like Roger Staubach blurred into Emmitt blurred into Roy Williams and then some cool typeface saying step, mailto:step4now@snet.net, and team name of skinpigs.

If this sounds complicated, then I'd love to see what you have in mind, I'm really just looking for something at least slightly Cowboys themed and cool with my team name, etc for a signature. If you can create logos, the Cowboy element isn't quite as important as simply something unique, sharp, and cool looking. I'm really ready for a great new signature and/or logo. If someone creates something great, I have something cool in mind in way of a thank you, as well as tons of on line props!

Thanks
Step
+-+ Who that machine said I been with? +-+
step4now
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests