Yahoo waiver error - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo waiver error

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo waiver error

Postby mattUTD20 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:33 pm

I'm trying to claim a player that clears waivers as of tomorrow and drop someone who played today and I get some error. Is there anyway around this or am I screwed?
mattUTD20
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yahoo waiver error

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:39 pm

mattUTD20 wrote:I'm trying to claim a player that clears waivers as of tomorrow and drop someone who played today and I get some error. Is there anyway around this or am I screwed?

You have to wait until 3AM EST to drop a player that you already played today. You can drop a player that was on your bench right now though.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby mattUTD20 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:42 pm

Are waiver claims processed at the same time that happens?
mattUTD20
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:47 pm

mattUTD20 wrote:Are waiver claims processed at the same time that happens?

Not sure what you mean. I just know that if you start a player you can't drop him until 3AM EST (after Midnight PST). But you can drop a player that sat on the bench.

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mattUTD20 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:52 pm

The only player I want to drop to pick up the player off waivers is a player I played today. So I can't drop that player until 3am EST so I can't make a waiver claim until 3am EST. If waiver claims are processed at 3am EST then there's no way I can pick him up. Does that make sense? Basically I'm just wondering what time the waivers claims get processed.
mattUTD20
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby TaDa » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:00 pm

Look at your league settings and it will tell you when waiver claims get processed.
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:02 pm

mattUTD20 wrote:The only player I want to drop to pick up the player off waivers is a player I played today. So I can't drop that player until 3am EST so I can't make a waiver claim until 3am EST. If waiver claims are processed at 3am EST then there's no way I can pick him up. Does that make sense? Basically I'm just wondering what time the waivers claims get processed.

If it says that the player clears waivers on 11/6, I'm pretty sure that means he'll clear waivers at 3AM EST tomorrow night...when 11/6 is officially over on the west coast.

flotsamnjetsam

Postby mattUTD20 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:02 pm

It doesn't specify, it only says 'Follow Waiver Rules'. I'll just be up at 3am est and see what happens I guess.
mattUTD20
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mattUTD20 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:37 pm

In case anyone runs into the same problem or is interested, waiver claims are not processed at the same time players are unlocked so you can make a waiver claim at 3am est.
mattUTD20
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby kmax9 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:27 pm

i have seen waivers processed between 5am est to 10 am est
kmax9
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk