11 steps for becoming a Fantasy Sports addicted - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

11 steps for becoming a Fantasy Sports addicted

Moderator: Football Moderators

11 steps for becoming a Fantasy Sports addicted

Postby rannster » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:46 am

I saw this great post in a blog and i tought it will be great to share this with you all.

Step 1:

Who cares about Fantasy sports, it’s only for those weird guy’s that has no life.

Step 2:

O.K let’s give it a try, as long as i don’t become addicted with this, and don’t start acting like those weird guy’s i met over the web, nothing can’t go wrong.

Step 3:

O.K so here comes the Draft, at last i can show those geek’s how good am i, i will pick the Best quarterback in the Third round.

Step 4:

Isn’t Fantasy about

Fantasizing? I don’t Pick my players for the winning, i pick them because of my strong feeling for them.

Step 5:

I will only give it 5 minutes before Sundays Ball game.

Step 6:

You check twice a week to see if you can find some interesting free agent.

Step 7:

You find your self seating in front of your weekly line up and imagining how they are going to bring you 100 points this week.

Step 8:

Suddenly you become interested in the relationship between Stephon Marbury and Larry Brown, and you didn’t realize that Marbury has such an interesting Look.

Step 9:

Instead of working you find your self hitting the refresh button on the live scoreboard every 5 minutes.

10:

Hey today is Saturday

Step 11:

Your wife laugh at you, she tells you, You are sitting in front of a P.C shouting at Peyton , while he definitely can’t hear you, and you, definitely, are not the Teams coach!.

Step 12:

Yes i know i told you this is 11 steps but i felt an obligation to add one step more:

You never felt more true about the common say, that call Players in the Gaming industry as “USERS”.
rannster
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Cafe Games Talk