WOW!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

WOW!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

WOW!!!!

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:56 pm

How sweet was that game ;-D

Archuletta is crap, horrible. I was at the game, of course, and when they brought him in as that hybrid safety linbacker position, he really looked lost and this was from the 400 level. and then witten burned him on the pass play, god he should never play again.

Seriously, you mean to tell me rocky can't play better than that. someone needs to figure this crap out beisdes me and you.

That' Troy Vincent pick up is starting to look genius now. going into phillthy, he knows mcscrapple and reids offense. not sure if he'll be a difference maker but he's certainly an upgrad to barfuletta.

HAIL

Jason Witten's dad was sitting 2 rows in front of me, why he was up there I have no idea.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:00 pm

You were at the game? Nice... What an amazing game. INSANE. I bet everyone was just going insane after that blocked kick. And then for Novak to make it after missing... Man that was amazing. AWESOME.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:07 pm

sadly but not regretably I started walking out after nick missed the kick. then I heard the roar and ran to the lower level seats and saw the replay of the troy vincent block, and then saw nick hit the winner. the place exploded. it was awesome.
Image[/quote]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:42 pm

Archuletta is horrible, just horrible. I knew we were going to regret dropping Clark for him. Just an awful personnel/ financial decision.

That said, what a win. It feels great to rip the hearts out of Cowboys fans just like theyve done to us so often. And now its two years in a row we've done it. And who knows, maybe this is the start to something... crazier things have happened.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SkinSFan22 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:27 pm

The best 6 seconds of my Redskins television viewing life occurred yesterday. Truly unbelievable.
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby skinsfan » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:28 pm

I was at the game, and never have I seen the fans like that. I muddled confluence of "Hail to the Redskins" and "Dallas - Sucks!" carried well into the parking lot for about 25 minutes after the game. My fellow fans and I were jumping up and down and rejoicing in a way that usually only could happen if a team won the super bowl.

Playoff THIS YEAR.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:25 pm

SkinSFan22 wrote:The best 6 seconds of my Redskins television viewing life occurred yesterday. Truly unbelievable.

skinsfan wrote:I was at the game, and never have I seen the fans like that. I muddled confluence of "Hail to the Redskins" and "Dallas - Sucks!" carried well into the parking lot for about 25 minutes after the game. My fellow fans and I were jumping up and down and rejoicing in a way that usually only could happen if a team won the super bowl.

Playoff THIS YEAR.

are you two related? :-b
Image[/quote]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Redskins.14 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:18 pm

Go Skins!!!
Redskins.14
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Members Only Jackets » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:51 pm

well....it's now over. Put in Campbell ASAP. Kick old man Gibbs out and get Mustache man in tenn.
Members Only Jackets
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Washington Redskins