WINNER ANNOUNCED - BIG SIG CHAMPIONSHIP VOTING - CAFE CLASS - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

WINNER ANNOUNCED - BIG SIG CHAMPIONSHIP VOTING - CAFE CLASS

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Vote for your Favorite Cafe Class Sig

Poll ended at Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:27 pm

5%
6%
17%
8%
13%
13%
20%
7%
8%
3%
1%

Total votes : 142

Postby redragon19 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:41 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that I didn't think I was going to win when I entered, I just thought it was a funny idea and it is the first attempt at a sig ever...so I took a shot. I really think you all did a great job and there are some awesome sigs that were made..props to Dlux, Wicked Smaat, Child of God, and Skins Fan...those are really nice sigs. ;-D Thanks to every one that voted for me..I appreciate it. ;-D ;-D ;-D
You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care
redragon19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Big Sig ChampionEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WILLIStheBigMCG » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:08 pm

may i ask HOW did the tom brady sig (#1) get more votes than the carson and d-nabb ones? ESPECIALLY the carson one.

8-o :-o

2008 bills prediction: 10-6

you know you've been playing too much madden when clinton portis doesn't look right in a 'skins uniform
WILLIStheBigMCG
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Location: Fairport: Home of the '91 and '97 NY State Football Champs

Postby Red Sox Nation » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:23 pm

redragon19 wrote:I just wanted to let you all know that I didn't think I was going to win when I entered, I just thought it was a funny idea and it is the first attempt at a sig ever...so I took a shot. I really think you all did a great job and there are some awesome sigs that were made..props to Dlux, Wicked Smaat, Child of God, and Skins Fan...those are really nice sigs. ;-D Thanks to every one that voted for me..I appreciate it. ;-D ;-D ;-D

I guess it looks like I might have to ask you to make me a sig with a Southpark theme. ;-D Maybe one of Tom Brady? and/or Drew Brees? :-B
New England Patriots :: 12-4
New Orleans Saints :: 10-6

[url=http://omgitspeter.googlepages.com/home]My Graphics[/url]

Red Sox Nation Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:38 pm

congratz redragon on your win. while it may not be graphically the best made sig in the group....it was a great idea for a sig, and appealed to the crowd more than the rest of ours did...there is no disputing that. it might suck a bit for some of us artists that dumped more time and skill into our sigs, but its not your fault that people voted for you, so dont let anyone get you down. BTW...that sig you have right now is awesome...way better than ocho cinco....lovin it ;-D

i think in the future contestants should not be able to post at all in the poll thread until after its over.

for those of you that complained about wasting your time...why is that? endless amounts of sigs are made for no apparrant reason and posted in this forum for critique..how was this any more of a waste than that, not to mention that if you took the sig you were complaining about winning out of the mix you still wouldnt have won, so whats the difference? im sure there are a lot of members who would love to wear the sigs you guys made if you dont want them.

on a positive note...my vote goes to #5. the render blends a little to much on the left side, but cool sig.

WS...your sig would have been the best IMO if the color was different, and you could see his face more. the layout was the best in our group...i just wasnt feeling the brown so much in a bucs sig. still i like it as a close second.

to all the rest of you guys...nice work. it was a close competition...so thats always good. i could guess who made some of them, but others i had no clue....its cool to see who did what now ;-D

alkaholik...thanks for running this...nice work man. im going back into competition retirement so you can be in the next bad boy. ;-D

to all that gave me votes...a big thank you. t-sizzle is pretty unliked so i know i got votes based purely on graphics, not content !+) :-D :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Child_of_God_08 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:30 am

Congrats redragon19. ;-D
FFC Battle Record: 0-1
Child_of_God_08
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:05 pm

congratz again to everyone all those sigs are sweet.

note to self: next contest use south park characters ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:33 pm

WILLIStheBigMCG wrote:may i ask HOW did the tom brady sig (#1) get more votes than the carson and d-nabb ones? ESPECIALLY the carson one.

Because those 2 were at the bottom? :-° :~(
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby terpfan » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:14 pm

#4 is extremely underrated. ;-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:23 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
WILLIStheBigMCG wrote:may i ask HOW did the tom brady sig (#1) get more votes than the carson and d-nabb ones? ESPECIALLY the carson one.

Because those 2 were at the bottom? :-° :~(

Yeah, I think the higher sigs have a definate advantage.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby madaslives911 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:48 am

Congrats reddragon19 for winning the contest! B-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Showing Off