What Young Players Are Going to Be keeper studs for years? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What Young Players Are Going to Be keeper studs for years?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TheRawDAWG » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:11 am

BlueBandit24 wrote:This guy can almost be considered a veteran, but I think if Lee Evans ever got a competent QB and a better offense around him, he could be a stud. He has always had the deep speed, but has improved his short route-running and become more consistent. He has shown a nose for the endzone, a good QB could turn him into a star.

He's got Losman... :-? O:-)

2 Pages in to this thing and not 1 person mentions D-Will? I'm shocked. And he will be in this conversation by the end of the year when he's statrting in place of the overrated Foster.

I like Maroney a lot. He seems to have that rare power with great outside speed. Going to be a good one.

Whoever is starting in NYG. whether it be jacobs or someone else, i think they will do great...except if it's not Jacobs they will not score much. Cause Jacobs will still be doing that.

Leinart has too much talent around him not to succeed. Maybe they find an Oline in the offseason.

Romo has a ton of weapons around him. And if TO would hold onto the ball his numbers would be studly in his first 2.5 games.

WRs are a crap shoot... Colston is going to be a stud though. Horn will be retiring soon and then him and Henderson should form a great young recing corps.

other RBs?

Leon Washington has looked very good. Doesn't find the end zone much... but maybe that will start to change as Barlow is fazed out.

MB3 could be really good without Jones in front of him... and Jones could be real good without Barber behind him. If either finds a new home they will both be great.

Bush? buy low opportunity? check it out.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kensat30 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:58 pm

Lendale White is very cheap right now. I think he will be the starting RB for Tennessee next season. Hard to "keeper" him unless you are running like 4 or 5 keepers deep though.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby fantasybeast27 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:55 am

Well it is a contract league, and he has 2 years on his contract...

I have the oppourunity to trade Eli (3 years) Chambers (1 year) for Deangelo Williams (3 years) Lendale (2 years)

I wasnt planning to keep Chambers and my backup QB is Grossman (1 year)

But I have 3 1st RD draft picks and can take Hasselbeck as he will be let loose...

My team is in 9th because I took Lamont and Caddy
fantasybeast27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk