So Oakland is the only team to be shutout... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

So Oakland is the only team to be shutout...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:20 pm

HskrPwr13 wrote:
Smee wrote:I'd really like to see all of the Primetime games subject to flex scheduling. That way we'd be able to avoid these stinkers.
I don't think that will be practical, changing days could be a real pain in the butt for teams....much more so than playing a day or night game on Sundays.

I thought they were. Is it only the day games then?

Only Sunday Night games have flex scheduling... And for good reason... Imagine if you were a fan in Seattle who happened to work until 6:00-7:00 Pacific during the week, and you bought a pair of tickets for a Sunday afternoon game only to have the NFL up and move the game to Monday Night the week of the game... With ticket prices in the hundreds of dollars, I might be kinda pissed if I bought two tickets to a game that I couldn't go see because the NFL moved it to Monday Night...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk