My "guns" are alittle different then I had guessed in pre-season:
1. I too thought Warner would come back to form... butt-pirate
2. I took Holmes with the #3 overall pick over
LT and Portis, I had faith in the man who has saved my team for 2 years prior
3. Ravens D would dominate EVERY other D... I dont think a 2-2 record with Jam Lewis is a DOMINATE D
4. A. Green (my 2nd RB) would be back to "god damn, hes the man" status. pretty close...
5. With my 3rd round pick I picked up J. Lewis, my 3rd RB (we start 3) so anyone who says take a WR or QB in the first couple of rounds, picked the wrong RBs
Never the less I am 5-0 in my league and it looks like most of my picks have worked very well
Fantasy sports are dominated by the 50-50-90 rule.
any time you have a 50/50 choice on something,
90% of the time you'll get it wrong.