Jason Campbell Era Begins... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

Jason Campbell Era Begins...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Gibbs_Wagon » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:13 am

The game wasn't shown in my area - How did Campbell look to you guys? The Box Score looked ok - but I heard some mocking comments from reporters about his accuracy.
Gibbs_Wagon
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:30 am

Gibbs_Wagon wrote:The game wasn't shown in my area - How did Campbell look to you guys? The Box Score looked ok - but I heard some mocking comments from reporters about his accuracy.

I thought he looked really good. awesome arm strength. I don't know how any one can question his accuracy. those 2 TD passes were threading the needle.

it was god game plan for hiim moving out of the pocket away from pressure. he should really good poise and apparently good leadership in the huddle. definately a solid outing against a poor D. but hey he practiced against the most woeful D all week.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby skinsfan » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:46 am

Redskins Win wrote:I thought he looked really good. awesome arm strength. I don't know how any one can question his accuracy. those 2 TD passes were threading the needle.

Some stupid Yahoo! Sportswriter (think his name's Henry) claimed in his column yesterday that Campbell couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Pretty obvious when someone doesn't watch a game. Campbell was certainly more precise than Brunell had been, and looked superb in my opinion. If he eeks into the pro bowl next year (even if we suck), I'll want that jersey.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

Postby SniperShot » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:15 pm

Yeah gotta love those sportswriters who look at stats only. What a joke.

Campbell played rather well and I actually think he will be a very good QB starting now. They played a bit of a safe gameplan of course but coming out on the opening play with a 50 yard bomb to Lloyd that was inches from being a completion was a great first NFL pass.

I think the Skins Defense needs to start showing up because the offense is getting a passing grade in my book. Even without Portis.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Previous

Return to Washington Redskins