Got Blackjack? Wanna Boast? Come Here - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Got Blackjack? Wanna Boast? Come Here

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Leber » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:25 pm

bobbing_headz wrote:
Leber wrote:
SniperShot wrote:Heh I've never seen a blackjack score so high. 2 Willie Parkers? and Jam... That's a thing of beauty.

Only thing worse than 2 Willie Parkers is two LT2's... ;-D

Don't think anyone got that though. LT = Automatic Bust :-)

Yeah I know that no one got that. But if someone had those 2 and a kicker they would have had incredibly high scores.
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Madison » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:10 am

SniperShot wrote:I agree bobbing. Wow.... If youd ask me that kind of lineup would score at least 30 points easy.

Check out Flots for a whopping 67:
6 K - Matt Stover - Bal
0 RB - Clinton Portis - Was
6 TE - Dallas Clark - Ind
12 RB - Willie Parker - Pit
0 QB - Michael Vick - Atl
0 QB - Matt Hasselbeck - Sea
0 QB - Carson Palmer - Cin
0 TE - Tony Gonzalez - KC
18 RB - Jamal Lewis - Bal
0 TE - Jeremy Shockey - NYG
7 K - John Kasay - Car

Heh I've never seen a blackjack score so high. 2 Willie Parkers? and Jam... That's a thing of beauty.

I thought my 35 was pretty bad. 67 though? 8-o

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MadDog36 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:56 pm

Real men play real blackjack, which I could teach you a few things :). On here this fantasy blackjack is a wild crapshoot.

Good luck. Bobbling heads got a BJ musta felt pretty dang good didn't it. LOL!!!!! ;-D
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 134)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:30 pm

Madison wrote:
SniperShot wrote:I agree bobbing. Wow.... If youd ask me that kind of lineup would score at least 30 points easy.

Check out Flots for a whopping 67:
6 K - Matt Stover - Bal
0 RB - Clinton Portis - Was
0 QB - Matt Hasselbeck - Sea
0 QB - Carson Palmer - Cin
0 TE - Tony Gonzalez - KC
18 RB - Jamal Lewis - Bal
0 TE - Jeremy Shockey - NYG
7 K - John Kasay - Car

Heh I've never seen a blackjack score so high. 2 Willie Parkers? and Jam... That's a thing of beauty.

I thought my 35 was pretty bad. 67 though? 8-o

LOL! :-b

Well in my defense, I didn't think Jamal or Dallas Clark would score and I thought FWP might score 1 TD. So if you take away the 18 & 12 from FWP & my 2 Dallas Clark's, and the 12 extra for FWP scoring 2 TD's instead of 1...I would've had 25!

Who am I kidding...I suck at this game! :-b I had a 20 once in 2 years. Other than that I've never come close. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby WickedSmaat » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:06 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:LOL! :-b

Well in my defense, I didn't think Jamal or Dallas Clark would score and I thought FWP might score 1 TD. So if you take away the 18 & 12 from FWP & my 2 Dallas Clark's, and the 12 extra for FWP scoring 2 TD's instead of 1...I would've had 25!

Who am I kidding...I suck at this game! :-b I had a 20 once in 2 years. Other than that I've never come close. :,-(

Well to make you feel better, I hadn't got anything yet except for a 20. And then I go ahead and this week suck it up. I got a 21! :-b
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Postby bobbing_headz » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:41 pm

I'm changing this to the unofficial boast about your blackjack thread :-b.
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:55 am

I was sitting pretty with 21 heading into MNF....No way Jerramy Stevens gets in the end zone, right? Wrong! Scores a TD and a 2-pt conversion....And I tumble down the season standings...

CapitalGoofBall is running away with this thing....He consistently scores 15-21 points and doesn't bust....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby SniperShot » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:16 pm

jayday wrote:I was sitting pretty with 21 heading into MNF....No way Jerramy Stevens gets in the end zone, right? Wrong! Scores a TD and a 2-pt conversion....And I tumble down the season standings...

CapitalGoofBall is running away with this thing....He consistently scores 15-21 points and doesn't bust....
Hahhahah I had 18 points with Stevens going into that night. When he caught the 2pt I was like whoa thats awesome I get 20 now.

But of course he had to bust me getting that TD late in the game. That was sucky...

Anyway onto tonight.

I need exactly 8 points from Adam Vinatieri to score BlackJack.

I've played this game for 34 weeks (2 at end of 2004 season, 17 for 2005 season and this is the 15th for 2006) And I've scored 20 probably 7 or 8 times and 22 9 or 10 times...

I have a weird feeling Vinatieri will score either 7 or 9 tonight.

I mean there's no way he could ever score 8 and give me blackjack right? After all these weeks...
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:53 pm

jayday wrote:CapitalGoofBall is running away with this thing....He consistently scores 15-21 points and doesn't bust....

I hadn't busted once this whole year until this week... :,-(

Feely got 10 and Steven Jackson got 12. :-/
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:42 pm

OF COURSE ADAM HAD TO KICK THAT FG IN THE 4th QUARTER TO BUST ME.

All I needed was an extrapoint instead of that freaking FG.

I hate this game I'm glad the season is almost over.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Previous

Return to Cafe Games Talk