Who wants a girlfriend? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Who wants a girlfriend?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:46 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Madison wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:sweet, I didn't even notice. looks i had a snowball thrown at me ;-D I thought I saw someone with a sweet 16 earlier today, when did it change?

Bright and early this morning I do believe. :-)

well i just saw an original sweet 16 so is this a global change? or is it a process?

Those who won this year got their icons changed. Those who have won in the past, but not this year keep the old one. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:52 pm

Are you going to take her up on it?

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:29 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Madison wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:sweet, I didn't even notice. looks i had a snowball thrown at me ;-D I thought I saw someone with a sweet 16 earlier today, when did it change?

well i just saw an original sweet 16 so is this a global change? or is it a process?

Those who won this year got their icons changed. Those who have won in the past, but not this year keep the old one. ;-D

that makes sense except for the fact that I won it last season, and i didn't even make a pick this past weekend? though I am one of the last remaining playas'

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Are you going to take her up on it?

Nope, she's all yours ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:50 pm

I never get messages like this. I get the ones from the guys in Africa who have to use my personal banking account to move their bazillion dollars into America, and oh by the way I can keep a million dollars just for helping them out, so would I please send them $5,000 so they know I'm trustworthy. ;-7
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Madison » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:34 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Madison wrote:

that makes sense except for the fact that I won it last season, and i didn't even make a pick this past weekend? though I am one of the last remaining playas'

What don't you understand? :-)

The 21 people who are still alive in the Matchup Meltdown got their ice cubes (that includes you since you're still alive). If any of those 21 members had a life preserver from the Sweet 16, it was swapped out for the ice cube (I had a preserver and I know I'm not the only one). Those that had a life preserver from the Sweet 16, but didn't make it this far in the Matchup Meltdown get to keep their life preservers for now.

Make sense? :-)

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Who wants a girlfrined?

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:06 pm

Redskins Win wrote:hahaha, I thought this was funny. feel free to hit her up if anyone is interested. but you have to post or pm pictures ;-D

Hi Redskins Win (it was actually my real name)

I wrote to you before but i am having troubles accessing my yahoo account, so iam sending this email again. I was looking for jobs on the internet and came across your profile on careerbuilder and thought I would contact you since I don't have anyone else in the USA. I will be coming to the USA in about 2 weeks and would like to make friends with you. I will let you know more information about myself and I will reply back to you with some of my pictures. If you agree then message me back, I'll be waiting. Hope you don't mind. Don't reply back to this email. Make sure you message me to my personal email address mailto:sladkaya45@greatmailcenter.com only, since i am using public email to send you this message.

by the way, I am a girl and people say i am good looking. I am 25 y.o.

Lots of kisses!

Hopefully your new girl friend

So is this junk mail or something or is this some random girl emailing a hot guy in a 'Skins jersey who plays in a band? Consider me naive, I guess, but I don't understand how this happened. Maybe it's a guy. !+)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:15 pm

Yeah, it's just junk mail. They send it out to 5,000 people at a time and when someone replies they try to scam them for money.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:35 pm

i don't know what a girl frined is, but sign me up.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:44 pm

This thread is comical.

About the MM icon, I thought it was a construction hardhat, not an icecube. :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:15 pm

Jimboozie wrote:This thread is comical.

About the MM icon, I thought it was a construction hardhat, not an icecube. :-b

:-? Maybe you need to get your eyes checked ;-7
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk