Lil' Jon rocks Halloween!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Lil' Jon rocks Halloween!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:57 pm

josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:OK, every single person responding to this thread has commented on the St. Pauli Girl.

Met, if you have any more pictures of her, I think you're obligated by The Code of Manhood to post them (as long as they're respectable - you have an obligation to The Code of Responsibility, too).


Well, I know I would love it if someone posted pictures of my fiance on the web... as long as they're respectable. ;-D ;-7

He posted one already and you didn't have a problem with it. Why do you have a problem with more?


Because everyone is drooling over her now, that's why. :-?

So if we didn't find her good-looking, that would be ok?
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby josebach » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:00 pm

knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:OK, every single person responding to this thread has commented on the St. Pauli Girl.

Met, if you have any more pictures of her, I think you're obligated by The Code of Manhood to post them (as long as they're respectable - you have an obligation to The Code of Responsibility, too).


Well, I know I would love it if someone posted pictures of my fiance on the web... as long as they're respectable. ;-D ;-7

He posted one already and you didn't have a problem with it. Why do you have a problem with more?


Because everyone is drooling over her now, that's why. :-?

So if we didn't find her good-looking, that would be ok?


Ok, let's say someone posted a picture of your wife on a website and she was in a group photo. Not a big deal, and I agree. Ok, now let's say that the guys on the website thought she looked hot and asked for more pictures of her. Would you want your friend to accomodate them and post MORE pictures of your wife on-line so that they can drool over her?

Maybe you wouldn't mind if it was your wife, but I would mind if it was mine.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:18 pm

josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:OK, every single person responding to this thread has commented on the St. Pauli Girl.

Met, if you have any more pictures of her, I think you're obligated by The Code of Manhood to post them (as long as they're respectable - you have an obligation to The Code of Responsibility, too).


Well, I know I would love it if someone posted pictures of my fiance on the web... as long as they're respectable. ;-D ;-7

He posted one already and you didn't have a problem with it. Why do you have a problem with more?


Because everyone is drooling over her now, that's why. :-?

So if we didn't find her good-looking, that would be ok?


Ok, let's say someone posted a picture of your wife on a website and she was in a group photo. Not a big deal, and I agree. Ok, now let's say that the guys on the website thought she looked hot and asked for more pictures of her. Would you want your friend to accomodate them and post MORE pictures of your wife on-line?

Maybe you wouldn't mind if it was your wife, but I would mind if it was mine.

I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby gablefan » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:31 pm

knapplc wrote:I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7


I do! :-D
Image
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1560
Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: TN

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:21 pm

Hey Metroid, where did you get that Crunk Cup?

I tried making my own with some chrome spray paint and tiny diamond shaped mirror, but nowhere near to Lil Jon's, like i wanted....



Image
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Postby Metroid » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:11 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Hey Metroid, where did you get that Crunk Cup?

I tried making my own with some chrome spray paint and tiny diamond shaped mirror, but nowhere near to Lil Jon's, like i wanted....



Image


I got that cup at International Imports, its like a novelty store. Its actually a Scarface cup, on one side it says the world is yours and on the other it has the letters T.M.. I dont remember Tony having a crunk cup in Scarface but it worked for my costume. ;-D

As far as posting more pics of the St. Paulie Girl, that aint gonna happen. The only reason I posted that one is because we were both in costume and I thought it was a funny pic and knew she wouldnt mind. I'm sure shes not too worried about cool pic of her in costume with Lil' Jon being on the internet since she posted very similar pics on her myspace page. ;-)
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby josebach » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:13 pm

knapplc wrote:I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7


So you're saying that any good looking girl that poses for pictures at a private party should expect her friends to post them on-line AND that her husband/fiance will be fine with it? :-?

How does looking at a pretty girl walking down the street have anything at all to do with posting pictures of your friend's fiance on-line so that people can gawk at her? :-? You would really post pictures of your friend's wife on-line? :-o

That's really suprising, actually.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Postby Metroid » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:21 pm

josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7


So you're saying that any good looking girl that poses for pictures at a private party should expect her friends to post them on-line AND that her husband/fiance will be fine with it? :-?

How does looking at a pretty girl walking down the street have anything at all to do with posting pictures of your friend's fiance on-line so that people can gawk at her? :-? You would really post pictures of your friend's wife on-line? :-o

That's really suprising, actually.


You have to remember I'm in that pic as well. And I know she wouldnt mind me posting it. I would never post pics of just her anywhere on the web, that would be very inconsiderate. ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:30 pm

Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7


So you're saying that any good looking girl that poses for pictures at a private party should expect her friends to post them on-line AND that her husband/fiance will be fine with it? :-?

How does looking at a pretty girl walking down the street have anything at all to do with posting pictures of your friend's fiance on-line so that people can gawk at her? :-? You would really post pictures of your friend's wife on-line? :-o

That's really suprising, actually.


You have to remember I'm in that pic as well. And I know she wouldnt mind me posting it. I would never post pics of just her anywhere on the web, that would be very inconsiderate. ;-D

Couldn't have said it better myself. ;-D
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby josebach » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:33 pm

Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7


So you're saying that any good looking girl that poses for pictures at a private party should expect her friends to post them on-line AND that her husband/fiance will be fine with it? :-?

How does looking at a pretty girl walking down the street have anything at all to do with posting pictures of your friend's fiance on-line so that people can gawk at her? :-? You would really post pictures of your friend's wife on-line? :-o

That's really suprising, actually.


You have to remember I'm in that pic as well. And I know she wouldnt mind me posting it. I would never post pics of just her anywhere on the web, that would be very inconsiderate. ;-D


I know dude, I don't think you did anything wrong at all. If you would have succumbed and posted additional pictures of your friend than you would have, but it's obvious you recognized that it wasn't cool. ;-D
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:28 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact