Lil' Jon rocks Halloween!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lil' Jon rocks Halloween!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:57 pm

josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:OK, every single person responding to this thread has commented on the St. Pauli Girl.

Met, if you have any more pictures of her, I think you're obligated by The Code of Manhood to post them (as long as they're respectable - you have an obligation to The Code of Responsibility, too).

Well, I know I would love it if someone posted pictures of my fiance on the web... as long as they're respectable. ;-D ;-7

He posted one already and you didn't have a problem with it. Why do you have a problem with more?

Because everyone is drooling over her now, that's why. :-?

So if we didn't find her good-looking, that would be ok?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby josebach » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:00 pm

knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:OK, every single person responding to this thread has commented on the St. Pauli Girl.

Met, if you have any more pictures of her, I think you're obligated by The Code of Manhood to post them (as long as they're respectable - you have an obligation to The Code of Responsibility, too).

Well, I know I would love it if someone posted pictures of my fiance on the web... as long as they're respectable. ;-D ;-7

He posted one already and you didn't have a problem with it. Why do you have a problem with more?

Ok, let's say someone posted a picture of your wife on a website and she was in a group photo. Not a big deal, and I agree. Ok, now let's say that the guys on the website thought she looked hot and asked for more pictures of her. Would you want your friend to accomodate them and post MORE pictures of your wife on-line so that they can drool over her?

Maybe you wouldn't mind if it was your wife, but I would mind if it was mine.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:18 pm

josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:

Ok, let's say someone posted a picture of your wife on a website and she was in a group photo. Not a big deal, and I agree. Ok, now let's say that the guys on the website thought she looked hot and asked for more pictures of her. Would you want your friend to accomodate them and post MORE pictures of your wife on-line?

Maybe you wouldn't mind if it was your wife, but I would mind if it was mine.

I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby gablefan » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:31 pm

knapplc wrote:I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7

I do! :-D
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:21 pm

Hey Metroid, where did you get that Crunk Cup?

I tried making my own with some chrome spray paint and tiny diamond shaped mirror, but nowhere near to Lil Jon's, like i wanted....

Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Metroid » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:11 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Hey Metroid, where did you get that Crunk Cup?

I tried making my own with some chrome spray paint and tiny diamond shaped mirror, but nowhere near to Lil Jon's, like i wanted....

I got that cup at International Imports, its like a novelty store. Its actually a Scarface cup, on one side it says the world is yours and on the other it has the letters T.M.. I dont remember Tony having a crunk cup in Scarface but it worked for my costume. ;-D

As far as posting more pics of the St. Paulie Girl, that aint gonna happen. The only reason I posted that one is because we were both in costume and I thought it was a funny pic and knew she wouldnt mind. I'm sure shes not too worried about cool pic of her in costume with Lil' Jon being on the internet since she posted very similar pics on her myspace page. ;-)
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby josebach » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:13 pm

knapplc wrote:I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

So you're saying that any good looking girl that poses for pictures at a private party should expect her friends to post them on-line AND that her husband/fiance will be fine with it? :-?

How does looking at a pretty girl walking down the street have anything at all to do with posting pictures of your friend's fiance on-line so that people can gawk at her? :-? You would really post pictures of your friend's wife on-line? :-o

That's really suprising, actually.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Metroid » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:21 pm

josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

So you're saying that any good looking girl that poses for pictures at a private party should expect her friends to post them on-line AND that her husband/fiance will be fine with it? :-?

How does looking at a pretty girl walking down the street have anything at all to do with posting pictures of your friend's fiance on-line so that people can gawk at her? :-? You would really post pictures of your friend's wife on-line? :-o

You have to remember I'm in that pic as well. And I know she wouldnt mind me posting it. I would never post pics of just her anywhere on the web, that would be very inconsiderate. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:30 pm

Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:

You have to remember I'm in that pic as well. And I know she wouldnt mind me posting it. I would never post pics of just her anywhere on the web, that would be very inconsiderate. ;-D

Couldn't have said it better myself. ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby josebach » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:33 pm

Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:

I know dude, I don't think you did anything wrong at all. If you would have succumbed and posted additional pictures of your friend than you would have, but it's obvious you recognized that it wasn't cool. ;-D
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk