Lil' Jon rocks Halloween!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lil' Jon rocks Halloween!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:03 pm

josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7

So you're saying that any good looking girl that poses for pictures at a private party should expect her friends to post them on-line AND that her husband/fiance will be fine with it? :-?

How does looking at a pretty girl walking down the street have anything at all to do with posting pictures of your friend's fiance on-line so that people can gawk at her? :-? You would really post pictures of your friend's wife on-line? :-o

That's really suprising, actually.

You have to remember I'm in that pic as well. And I know she wouldnt mind me posting it. I would never post pics of just her anywhere on the web, that would be very inconsiderate. ;-D

I know dude, I don't think you did anything wrong at all. If you would have succumbed and posted additional pictures of your friend than you would have, but it's obvious you recognized that it wasn't cool. ;-D

Sorry, but you're a hypocrite if you've ever turned your head to look at a pretty girl on the street. Don't act like you're not male. That is not cool.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby josebach » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:09 pm

knapplc wrote:
josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:I assume this girl knows this picture was taken - she seemed to pose for it. Assuming that she knew she was posing for the picture, you would also reasonably assume that she knew people would look at it. If not, I doubt she would have posed for a picture.

I suppose you don't look at a pretty girl that walks by on the street? ;-7

So you're saying that any good looking girl that poses for pictures at a private party should expect her friends to post them on-line AND that her husband/fiance will be fine with it? :-?

How does looking at a pretty girl walking down the street have anything at all to do with posting pictures of your friend's fiance on-line so that people can gawk at her? :-? You would really post pictures of your friend's wife on-line? :-o

That's really suprising, actually.

You have to remember I'm in that pic as well. And I know she wouldnt mind me posting it. I would never post pics of just her anywhere on the web, that would be very inconsiderate. ;-D

I know dude, I don't think you did anything wrong at all. If you would have succumbed and posted additional pictures of your friend than you would have, but it's obvious you recognized that it wasn't cool. ;-D

Sorry, but you're a hypocrite if you've ever turned your head to look at a pretty girl on the street. Don't act like you're not male. That is not cool.

That's really quite a jump in logic you took there to compare the two. ;-D

My entire point of my initial comment was to point out to Metroid that his friend might not appreciate it if he posted pictures of his fiance on-line. It seems Metroid had no intention of posting any more pictures of her, but you apparently had a real problem with me bringing this up. So I guess that means you either

1) think it's just fine to post pictures of your friend's good looking wives on line so that guys on an anonymous message boards can gawk at them

or

2) really don't feel this way, but are completely unwilling to admit that you may just be wrong on this occasion.

It's really one or the other, isn't it?

Maybe your anwer is to get personal and call me a hypocrite? Well, if that what helps you deal, go right ahead... I promise you, I don't mind. :-)
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:57 pm

Whatever, JB. You see things in your own way if you want.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:15 pm

Come on guys. OK if you really want another pic to gawk at heres one Flavor Flav throwing up what appears to be a drunken "west side" hand sign and Lil' Jon calling the hommiez!! :-b

Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:51 pm

Hey Met,
Does your av now have a nose er . . . "beak ring" :-?

I can't tell what that spot on his beak is supposed to be :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:51 pm

Metroid wrote:Come on guys. OK if you really want another pic to gawk at heres one Flavor Flav throwing up what appears to be a drunken "west side" hand sign and Lil' Jon calling the hommiez!! :-b

That's hot. Post more of Flav. ;-7
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:59 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Hey Met,

Thats just his nose hole silly. :-b

knapplc wrote:That's hot. Post more of Flav.

Thats funny. :-b

I wish I had more pics of the party but I've just about posted them all and I have no more of Flav knapp, sorry. Some of my friends had cameras too so maybe more pics will surface later. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:14 am

for the record i agree with whoever was saying to post naked pictures of our friends wives. ;-D
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:20 am

Metroid wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Hey Met,

Thats just his nose hole silly. :-b

Well, here you go then.

;-D ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:23 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:for the record i agree with whoever was saying to post naked pictures of our friends wives. ;-D

For the record, nobody requested that. All I said was the girl posted was cute and I made a joke about posting more pictures. Then SOMEBODY got all preachy on me, and that's where we are today.

But I think JB and I have agreed that I'm right, and we've parted friends once again.

At least that's what I think happened. ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk