Lil' Jon rocks Halloween!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lil' Jon rocks Halloween!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:27 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Metroid wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Hey Met,
Does your av now have a nose er . . . "beak ring" :-?

I can't tell what that spot on his beak is supposed to be :-b

Thats just his nose hole silly. :-b

Well, here you go then.

;-D ;-D

HA!!! Thats awsome! I was gonna rock it as my av for a while but its over 6KB. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:34 am

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/joelamosobadiah/1183799223455a02ee1952c-cop.jpg[/IMG]

Here you go ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:47 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:Image

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/joelamosobadiah/1183799223455a02ee1952c-cop.jpg[/IMG]

Here you go ;-D

Thanks, I'll rock it for a while! :-b ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby josebach » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:29 am

knapplc wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:for the record i agree with whoever was saying to post naked pictures of our friends wives. ;-D

For the record, nobody requested that. All I said was the girl posted was cute and I made a joke about posting more pictures. Then SOMEBODY got all preachy on me, and that's where we are today.

But I think JB and I have agreed that I'm right, and we've parted friends once again.

At least that's what I think happened. ;-)

It's not fun having somebody target, analyze and question half or what you say, is it? Could this have been my movitation for saying something? :-? Wonder why it was you that I quoted and not one of the other people that asked for more pictures to be posted? :-?

Don't get me wrong, I still don't think it's cool to post pictures of your friend's wives/fiances on line, but it's also something that I would normally just ignore.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby knapplc » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:34 am

josebach wrote:
knapplc wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:for the record i agree with whoever was saying to post naked pictures of our friends wives. ;-D

For the record, nobody requested that. All I said was the girl posted was cute and I made a joke about posting more pictures. Then SOMEBODY got all preachy on me, and that's where we are today.

But I think JB and I have agreed that I'm right, and we've parted friends once again.

At least that's what I think happened. ;-)

It's not fun having somebody target, analyze and question half or what you say, is it? Could this have been my movitation for saying something? :-? Wonder why it was you that I quoted and not one of the other people that asked for more pictures to be posted? :-?

Don't get me wrong, I still don't think it's cool to post pictures of your friend's wives/fiances on line, but it's also something that I would normally just ignore.

As long as I know that you still care, it's all good. ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:43 am

Nice costume Met ;-D

I look at girls when they walk down the street, I also look at signs that say "Beer" and "Pizza Buffet." But thats just how I roll.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk