S.O.A.P. - and the "S" doesn't stand for "Snakes" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

S.O.A.P. - and the "S" doesn't stand for "Snakes"

Moderator: Football Moderators

S.O.A.P. - and the "S" doesn't stand for "Snakes"

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:40 pm

Guess what this couple got busted for doing - even after they were asked to stop!

RALEIGH, North Carolina (AP) -- A California couple are facing federal charges after allegedly refusing to stop "overt sexual activity" on a flight to Raleigh, North Carolina.

Carl Warren Persing, of Lakewood, California, and Dawn Elizabeth Sewell, of Huntington Beach, California, were indicted on charges of interfering with flight crew members during their September 15 Southwest Airlines flight from Los Angeles.

According to court documents, flight attendants saw Persing and Sewell kissing, embracing and "acting in a manner that made other passengers uncomfortable" while the plane was stopped in Phoenix. (Indictment -- pdf)

A flight attendant asked them to stop. They obeyed initially but resumed the behavior during the flight from Phoenix to Raleigh, authorities said.

When the flight attendant again requested them to stop, Persing allegedly told the flight attendant: "I'm going to give you one warning to get out of my face."

Persing and Sewell continued the verbal harassment after a flight attendant refused to serve Persing alcohol, according to court documents.

Law enforcement officials were waiting for the couple when they arrived at Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Messages left for Persing and Sewell's attorneys were not returned.

How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby gablefan » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 pm

Thanks for bringing my personal life public Knapp! :-b
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:46 pm

gablefan wrote:Thanks for bringing my personal life public Knapp! :-b

If that was you, according to the article YOU were making your personal life pretty public. ;-) :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Pete123444 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:05 pm

Ok, color me stupid. But what is S. O. A. P. ? Sex on air plane?

Thanks GP!!
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby NittanyLions » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:09 pm

Young love :-B
Some people are just plain ridiculous.. :-P
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:32 pm

Pete123444 wrote:Ok, color me stupid. But what is S. O. A. P. ? Sex on air plane?

Not "air" but "a." You're not stupid at all. You figured it out. ;-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:42 pm

I'm going to need to see some pictures, Knapp. :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:43 pm

gablefan wrote:Thanks for bringing my personal life public Knapp! :-b

And if that is you, why hasn't your wife taken your last name? Or is that not your wife?! Shame on you gable, I'm telling. }:-) :-b

I guess there's plenty more boring ways to get arrested... O:-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby ShoelessJoe » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:50 pm

Here's my trump card...

A man and a woman were interrupted by police while the couple was having sex in a men's restroom in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium during the Florida-South Carolina game.

Detective Jorge Campos of the Gainesville Police Department said multiple people told him a couple was having sex in a stall.

Campos said several men in the restroom, located between Sections 41 and 43, were pointing at the stall.

Campos wrote in a police report: "I noticed in the first stall two pairs of legs, one male and one female. I also noticed a female's hands above the stall wall, grabbing the wall for support."

Jamie Lee Jameson, 34, of Port Orange, and Lauren Park Coolidge, 26, of St. Augustine, were both issued a notice to appear in court for a lewd and lascivious act.

Jameson and Coolidge, who are not UF students, both admitted to having sex in the restroom, and both said "it was a stupid idea," according to Campos.

Lt. Robert Wagner of the University Police Department said he couldn't remember another case of people having sex in the stadium restrooms.

"I can tell you it's the first time I've ever heard of it," he said.

My favorite part is how there were guys in the bathroom just pointing and watching from outside the stall. For people who have never been to Ben Hill Griffin before, the male bathrooms are monsterous with 50 urinals and 20 stalls on average so this was definately a very public place to be doing this.
Go Gators
ShoelessJoe
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:09 pm

ShoelessJoe wrote:Here's my trump card...

A man and a woman were interrupted by police while the couple was having sex in a men's restroom in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium during the Florida-South Carolina game.

Detective Jorge Campos of the Gainesville Police Department said multiple people told him a couple was having sex in a stall.

Campos said several men in the restroom, located between Sections 41 and 43, were pointing at the stall.

Campos wrote in a police report: "I noticed in the first stall two pairs of legs, one male and one female. I also noticed a female's hands above the stall wall, grabbing the wall for support."

Jamie Lee Jameson, 34, of Port Orange, and Lauren Park Coolidge, 26, of St. Augustine, were both issued a notice to appear in court for a lewd and lascivious act.

Jameson and Coolidge, who are not UF students, both admitted to having sex in the restroom, and both said "it was a stupid idea," according to Campos.

Lt. Robert Wagner of the University Police Department said he couldn't remember another case of people having sex in the stadium restrooms.

"I can tell you it's the first time I've ever heard of it," he said.

My favorite part is how there were guys in the bathroom just pointing and watching from outside the stall. For people who have never been to Ben Hill Griffin before, the male bathrooms are monsterous with 50 urinals and 20 stalls on average so this was definately a very public place to be doing this.

Well isn't that just damn classy... :-P
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Next

Return to General Talk