S.O.A.P. - and the "S" doesn't stand for "Snakes" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

S.O.A.P. - and the "S" doesn't stand for "Snakes"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moonhead » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:37 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
ShoelessJoe wrote:Here's my trump card...

A man and a woman were interrupted by police while the couple was having sex in a men's restroom in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium during the Florida-South Carolina game.

Detective Jorge Campos of the Gainesville Police Department said multiple people told him a couple was having sex in a stall.

Campos said several men in the restroom, located between Sections 41 and 43, were pointing at the stall.

Campos wrote in a police report: "I noticed in the first stall two pairs of legs, one male and one female. I also noticed a female's hands above the stall wall, grabbing the wall for support."

Jamie Lee Jameson, 34, of Port Orange, and Lauren Park Coolidge, 26, of St. Augustine, were both issued a notice to appear in court for a lewd and lascivious act.

Jameson and Coolidge, who are not UF students, both admitted to having sex in the restroom, and both said "it was a stupid idea," according to Campos.

Lt. Robert Wagner of the University Police Department said he couldn't remember another case of people having sex in the stadium restrooms.

"I can tell you it's the first time I've ever heard of it," he said.

My favorite part is how there were guys in the bathroom just pointing and watching from outside the stall. For people who have never been to Ben Hill Griffin before, the male bathrooms are monsterous with 50 urinals and 20 stalls on average so this was definately a very public place to be doing this.

Well isn't that just damn classy... :-P

when exactly is drunken getting down "classy"? :-D
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby steelerfan513 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:39 pm

A man and a woman were interrupted by police while the couple was having sex in a men's restroom in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium during the Florida-South Carolina game.

Detective Jorge Campos of the Gainesville Police Department said multiple people told him a couple was having sex in a stall.

Campos said several men in the restroom, located between Sections 41 and 43, were pointing at the stall.

Campos wrote in a police report: "I noticed in the first stall two pairs of legs, one male and one female. I also noticed a female's hands above the stall wall, grabbing the wall for support."

Jamie Lee Jameson, 34, of Port Orange, and Lauren Park Coolidge, 26, of St. Augustine, were both issued a notice to appear in court for a lewd and lascivious act.

Jameson and Coolidge, who are not UF students, both admitted to having sex in the restroom, and both said "it was a stupid idea," according to Campos.

Lt. Robert Wagner of the University Police Department said he couldn't remember another case of people having sex in the stadium restrooms.

My favorite part is how there were guys in the bathroom just pointing and watching from outside the stall. For people who have never been to Ben Hill Griffin before, the male bathrooms are monsterous with 50 urinals and 20 stalls on average so this was definately a very public place to be doing this.

aha! i knew it was florida!
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:46 pm

moonhead wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

When it's done in a dirty men's restroom with 20 onlookers and cops knocking on the stall door of course.

I wonder if they, uh, finished. :-P
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby moonhead » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:03 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

When it's done in a dirty men's restroom with 20 onlookers and cops knocking on the stall door of course.

i don't know about her, but i'm sure he did. ;-)
wouldn't that be common courtesy? "just go on and finish up what you're doing there, and uh, we'll, um. well, you're going to jail. we'll talk about the handcuffs at a more appropriate time."

or maybe! it was like this, "i'm going to toss some handcuffs in there, why don't you just go ahead and take care of that for me and come out when you're ready..."
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:40 pm

moonhead wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
moonhead wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

i don't know about her, but i'm sure he did. ;-)
wouldn't that be common courtesy? "just go on and finish up what you're doing there, and uh, we'll, um. well, you're going to jail. we'll talk about the handcuffs at a more appropriate time."

or maybe! it was like this, "i'm going to toss some handcuffs in there, why don't you just go ahead and take care of that for me and come out when you're ready..."

Have you done this before moon? :-? :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby knapplc » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:01 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
moonhead wrote:

That's exactly the same thought I had when I read that! :-]
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:03 pm

knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
moonhead wrote:

Would that really surprise any of us? I mean, really? :-D ;-)
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby lmcjaho » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:10 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
moonhead wrote:

Would that really surprise any of us? I mean, really? :-D ;-)

You mean you guys haven't??? Prudes...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:24 am

knapplc wrote:
Pete123444 wrote:Ok, color me stupid. But what is S. O. A. P. ? Sex on air plane?

Not "air" but "a." You're not stupid at all. You figured it out. ;-D

I just want everyone to be clear on this, they weren't on the plane they were in the plane ;-D

I also think it's funny how each person listed in both stories included their middle names, like they were cereal killers

Tucan son of sam, tucan son of sam. ;-D green jello rules ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:33 am

Redskins Win wrote:cereal killers

:-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk