Hot girl in the office has been eaten - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Hot girl in the office has been eaten

Moderator: Football Moderators

Was this fair for the hamster to eat?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:13 pm

Yes, that thread rambled on endlessly
75%
No, It was in GENERAL TALK, and we want to know what happened!
25%

Total votes : 24

Postby spodog » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:41 pm

You guys crack me up.

I'm trying to conduct a serious discussion, soliciting advice about how to carry out my next steps to ensure that my chances with this gal (these gals) is optimized, and all you want to talk about is rating your roster or whether to start LJ?

And here I thought this was GENERAL TALK forum was a perfect place to get well-reasoned, sensitive advice on how to pull off the threesome.

btw, congrats to those that took the UNDER on my time to respond in the thread. ;-D
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:50 pm

spodog wrote:You guys crack me up.

I'm trying to conduct a serious discussion, soliciting advice about how to carry out my next steps to ensure that my chances with this gal (these gals) is optimized, and all you want to talk about is rating your roster or whether to start LJ?

And here I thought this was GENERAL TALK forum was a perfect place to get well-reasoned, sensitive advice on how to pull off the threesome.

btw, congrats to those that took the UNDER on my time to respond in the thread. ;-D

Then why don't you say what happened. You do realize that's what everyone is/was waiting for right? :-?
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:53 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:

Then why don't you say what happened. You do realize that's what everyone is/was waiting for right? :-?

Just tell us what happened. If nothing happened, then post again AFTER you make somehting happen. ;-D

If you are making this up, then just make up some more of the story. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:57 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:
knapplc wrote:Can someone please rate my roster? WHIR!!

______STARTERS______
Quarterback
Marc Bulger
Running Backs
LaDainian Tomlinson
Julius Jones
Wide Outs
Steve Smith
Wes Welker
Javon Walker
Tight End
Desmond Clark
Kicker
Robbie Gould
DEF/ST
The Chicago Bears

______BENCH______
Tony Romo (QB)
Joseph Addai (RB)
Michael Turner (RB)
Kevin Curtis (WR)
Reggie Williams (WR)
Mike Furrey (WR)
Marcus Pollard (TE)

Hmmm... the only weak spot is LaDainian Tomlinson. I'd sell high on him. See if you can trade him for a decent RB and an upgrade at tight end. ;-)

This is seriously my roster in my main $$$ league. It's 12 teams, "standard" scoring except that we give yardage points for Kickoff/Punt returns which is why Turner and Welker are so valuable. I got Romo, Turner, Furrey and Williams off the Waiver Wire. I just missed out on Maurice Drew and Marques Colston, too.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:01 pm

what discussion are you trying solicit? this is your second post, the first being the inital post which you said nothing in and from the title you're just complaining about the previous post getting eaten. so you haven't contributed JACK to this other than starting another worthless post. So make it substantial by posting an update with pictures of the chicks and we'll call it a draw. ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Twisted Sister » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:11 pm

knapplc wrote:
Twisted Sister wrote:

______STARTERS______
Quarterback
Marc Bulger
Running Backs
LaDainian Tomlinson
Julius Jones
Wide Outs
Steve Smith
Wes Welker
Javon Walker
Tight End
Desmond Clark
Kicker
Robbie Gould
DEF/ST
The Chicago Bears

______BENCH______
Tony Romo (QB)
Joseph Addai (RB)
Michael Turner (RB)
Kevin Curtis (WR)
Reggie Williams (WR)
Mike Furrey (WR)
Marcus Pollard (TE)

Hmmm... the only weak spot is LaDainian Tomlinson. I'd sell high on him. See if you can trade him for a decent RB and an upgrade at tight end. ;-)

This is seriously my roster in my main $$$ league. It's 12 teams, "standard" scoring except that we give yardage points for Kickoff/Punt returns which is why Turner and Welker are so valuable. I got Romo, Turner, Furrey and Williams off the Waiver Wire. I just missed out on Maurice Drew and Marques Colston, too.

What's your record?

BTW - I noticed you've won 4 straight on the GT league. The league is very close (only 2 games seperates the #1 from #12)... but that's what you get with an autodraft.
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:30 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Twisted Sister wrote:

______STARTERS______
Quarterback
Marc Bulger
Running Backs
LaDainian Tomlinson
Julius Jones
Wide Outs
Steve Smith
Wes Welker
Javon Walker
Tight End
Desmond Clark
Kicker
Robbie Gould
DEF/ST
The Chicago Bears

______BENCH______
Tony Romo (QB)
Joseph Addai (RB)
Michael Turner (RB)
Kevin Curtis (WR)
Reggie Williams (WR)
Mike Furrey (WR)
Marcus Pollard (TE)

What's your record?

BTW - I noticed you've won 4 straight on the GT league. The league is very close (only 2 games seperates the #1 from #12)... but that's what you get with an autodraft.

In that league I'm 8-2, my two losses coming on LT's Bye week and a freak high score by another team. I'm the highest scoring team in the league and I'm leading my division. I've done the math and if I'd have played the schedule of seven other teams in my league I'd be undefeated. I'm on pace to set the all-time scoring record in this league that's been around since 1988. Not bad.

I hadn't realized that I'd won four straight in that league. I'm still in last place, but with LT2 in that league, too, I should have a better record. My QBs suck, that's the problem.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby gablefan » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:34 pm

Maybe if I talk about black poop it will get locked.... :-b
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Twisted Sister » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:34 pm

You got to luv LT2... hopefully he doesn't choke for you in the playoffs.
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:38 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:You got to luv LT2... hopefully he doesn't choke for you in the playoffs.

:-t :-t

No kidding. I was one-and-done in this league last year because of his week 14 performance. This year I should have a first-round bye (I may have already locked that up?) and his next two games are against KC and Seattle, both teams you can run on.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk