Hot girl in the office has been eaten - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Hot girl in the office has been eaten

Moderator: Football Moderators

Was this fair for the hamster to eat?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:13 pm

Yes, that thread rambled on endlessly
18
75%
No, It was in GENERAL TALK, and we want to know what happened!
6
25%
 
Total votes : 24

Postby gablefan » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:45 pm

I had LT2 one time in one league and won the league that year! I love that dude!
Image
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1560
Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: TN

Postby knapplc » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:48 pm

gablefan wrote:I had LT2 one time in one league and won the league that year! I love that dude!

I've had him in this league since his rookie year and I've never won the league once. But it's pretty well represented by some pretty good owners. I got second three years ago, though. That's decent. Last year almost killed me - I set the high-scoring mark (a record I'm trying to beat this year) and had easily the best team, but due to scheduling flukes I had five losses. I then went into the playoffs and in week 14 Bulger, Steve Smith, LT2, Jamal Lewis and the Bears D all had absolutely awful weeks, and I lost in the first round, one and done.

If that happens again this year I'm probably going to quit fantasy football. :-[
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby gablefan » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:54 pm

I am enjoying my best season ever.....(gloating) I have the division locked up basically up 5 with 6 games to go and tie breaker on everyone in my division. It is worth about $120 to win the division! Finally I ahve never won our division before. At the beginning of the year, my Dad said I must have missed out on the "Fantasy Football Gene"! 8-o He got cocky cause he won last year!
Image
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1560
Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: TN

Postby Twisted Sister » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:56 pm

gablefan wrote:I am enjoying my best season ever.....(gloating) I have the division locked up basically up 5 with 6 games to go and tie breaker on everyone in my division. It is worth about $120 to win the division! Finally I ahve never won our division before. At the beginning of the year, my Dad said I must have missed out on the "Fantasy Football Gene"! 8-o He got cocky cause he won last year!


Wait, r u that team involved in the father and son collusion ? :-b :-b
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2822
Joined: 19 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Nfl Fan » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:06 pm

gablefan wrote:Maybe if I talk about black poop it will get locked.... :-b


Not yet.
Maybe with a picture......

Image
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Postby Metroid » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:12 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:
gablefan wrote:Maybe if I talk about black poop it will get locked.... :-b


Not yet.
Maybe with a picture......


EWWWWWWW!!!!! :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby gablefan » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:41 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:Wait, r u that team involved in the father and son collusion ? :-b :-b


NO WAY! My dad try to get the world for nothing! Bad Trader! :-t
Image
gablefan
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1560
Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: TN

Postby knapplc » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:48 pm

gablefan wrote:
Twisted Sister wrote:Wait, r u that team involved in the father and son collusion ? :-b :-b


NO WAY! My dad try to get the world for nothing! Bad Trader! :-t


That's harsh when you have to call out your pops for bad trades! :-b
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:49 pm

knapplc wrote:
gablefan wrote:
Twisted Sister wrote:Wait, r u that team involved in the father and son collusion ? :-b :-b


NO WAY! My dad try to get the world for nothing! Bad Trader! :-t


That's harsh when you have to call out your pops for bad trades! :-b


So is your dad a memeber here at the cafe? Just curious. ;-D
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:58 am

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 4:36 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact