Toys for Tots - Christ Not Welcome For Christmas - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Toys for Tots - Christ Not Welcome For Christmas

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:49 pm

I stand corrected. I typically use the NIV, which says:

I Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offender

I Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby josebach » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:18 pm

mattb47 wrote:We definitely do not need to pursue this discussion any further, just thought I would accept his challenge to find a verse in the NT that speaks against homosexuality. Just for the record I do not dislike homosexuals, I have some friends who are and I have a very good relationship with them. Sorry to take this in such a deeper religious direction.....

Wow, that's really big of you. I'm sure the homosexual community is proud to have you. While you were busy being friends, did you happen to ask any of them if being gay was their choice? If they said "no", which I'm guessing they did, are you calling your friends liars? Do you honestly believe they're going to hell? Please don't be offended. Yes, I was a little sarcastic, but my questions are genuine. Can gay people really NOT be Christian? How does your college explain this?

And the million dollar question!!!!

Why is it that hermaphrodites almost ALWAYS have a sexual preference? Is it really psychological? There's not even a small chance that its' physiological and they don't have a choice? I mean, they say they don't have a choice. :-?
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby awwchrist » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:20 pm

I'm so screwed.

Mebbe I'll stop going on Sunday's.

Naah. Just in case.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:20 pm

josebach wrote:
mattb47 wrote:We definitely do not need to pursue this discussion any further, just thought I would accept his challenge to find a verse in the NT that speaks against homosexuality. Just for the record I do not dislike homosexuals, I have some friends who are and I have a very good relationship with them. Sorry to take this in such a deeper religious direction.....

Wow, that's really big of you. I'm sure the homosexual community is proud to have you. While you were busy being friends, did you happen to ask any of them if being gay was their choice? If they said "no", which I'm guessing they did, are you calling your friends liars? Do you honestly believe they're going to hell? Please don't be offended. Yes, I was a little sarcastic, but my questions are genuine. How does your college explain this?

Why is it that hermaphrodites almost ALWAYS have a sexual preference? Is it really psychological? There's not even a small chance that its' physiological and they don't have a choice? I mean, they say they don't have a choice. :-?

I was just about to go there. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby awwchrist » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:23 pm

josebach wrote:Wow, that's really big of you. I'm sure the homosexual community is proud to have you. While you were busy being friends, did you happen to ask any of them if being gay was their choice? If they said "no", which I'm guessing they did, are you calling your friends liars?

Look.

Don't be a sarcastic ass, and then ask for apologies.

You guys, for the most part have done well with this thread. But it's comments like these, even if you admit being genuine, that will give me all the recourse to lock this sumbitch down.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby knapplc » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:24 pm

josebach wrote:Wow, that's really big of you. I'm sure the homosexual community is proud to have you. While you were busy being friends, did you happen to ask any of them if being gay was their choice? If they said "no", which I'm guessing they did, are you calling your friends liars? Do you honestly believe they're going to hell? Please don't be offended. Yes, I was a little sarcastic, but my questions are genuine. Can gay people really NOT be Christian? How does your college explain this?

Well, it was fun while it lasted. ;-7

How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:27 pm

Yeah...on second thought...
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SeaWolf » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:28 pm

WOW we went from giving Jesus dolls to Toys for Tots to Gays being allowed into Heaven.

I'm glad we live in the USA where we can have this kind of discussion.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby awwchrist » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:29 pm

SeaWolf wrote:WOW we went from giving Jesus dolls to Toys for Tots to Gays being allowed into Heaven.

I'm glad we live in the USA where we can have this kind of discussion.

too bad it never gets finished appropriately.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk