KFC enters the space race - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

KFC enters the space race

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:23 am

bobbing_headz wrote:
beanoX3 wrote:Something new to look for using Google Earth. Nice. ;-D

Good Idea ;-D

Only problem is it could be 5 more years before they update a picture on Google Earth. I know that our house has the roof it had at least 6 years ago. There is also a drive-up theatre in the spot where there has been a Wal-Mart for 2 years, so it isn't updated real often. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:33 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
bobbing_headz wrote:

Good Idea ;-D

Only problem is it could be 5 more years before they update a picture on Google Earth. I know that our house has the roof it had at least 6 years ago. There is also a drive-up theatre in the spot where there has been a Wal-Mart for 2 years, so it isn't updated real often. ;-D

I'm sure google can only fund a space expedition every few years to update their maps. :-b
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:55 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
bobbing_headz wrote:

Good Idea ;-D

LOL...

My brother moved into a new condo complex in Chicago earlier this year and when you look for his place on Google Earth, it's a dirt lot with a trailer and a couple bulldozers. Contruction at his place only went on for about 4 years too.

Anyways, it's not like Google has to fund space missions or anything like that for their program right? Don't they just buy satelite imaging from certain companies? I know that some governments and organizations will purchase satelite images from private companies when their own country has no space capability. I figured Google did the same thing.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:39 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
Anyways, it's not like Google has to fund space missions or anything like that for their program right? Don't they just buy satelite imaging from certain companies? I know that some governments and organizations will purchase satelite images from private companies when their own country has no space capability. I figured Google did the same thing.

Yeah I'm sure they do. :-b

Google is huge but I doubt they have a space program. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Re: KFC enters the space race

Postby aaawall91 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:49 pm

SniperShot wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
Metroid wrote:
The Balanced Man wrote:The late Col Sanders, who died at the age of 90 in 1980, introduced his Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe at his own restaurant in 1939.

And people have been clogging their arteries ever since. :-D

I like popeyes el camperao better. ever since the old man died the place has gone down hill. like wendy's
I think KFC has done much better without their old man than wendy's. The Wendy's guy was the face of all those old commericals and when he went it really just screwed their whole marketing campaign.

Don't get me wrong, but KFC and Wendys old man...are techincally the same person, Dave Thomas owned KFC for four years before he founded Wendys (named after his daughter) and turned around the failing company, which really means KFC might ahve done better without him...but if they never got him they would no longer be around...sorry, we watch a moive on him in Intro to Business at school.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Previous

Return to General Talk