Will someone please tell.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Will someone please tell....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Bomb Squad » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:01 pm

Will someone please tell the Raiders that they don't have to give up the lead in the second half to every damn team they play! Please offense, score some points!!!
Image
Bomb Squad
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1111
Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In a card room in Tijuana playing Uno!

Postby BigDballer » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:39 pm

Will someone tell Romo not to date Jessica Simpson.... celeb girls ruin football players!!! Think Brady.... I know it is tough love.. DONT DO IT OR GET IN AND OUT!!!
( __ /)
(=*.*=)
( ")_(" )
BigDballer
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 850
Joined: 7 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: San Marcos

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:54 pm

this is off topic, but will someone please tell Hollywood that they are complete idiots for making another Rocky movie?
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:11 pm

will someone please tell linehan that even though it worked, that when it's first and goal at like the seven with over a minute left and you've been running between the tackles like crazy today, that lining up in the shotgun is probably not a good idea.
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9207
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bomb Squad » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:59 am

steelerfan513 wrote:this is off topic, but will someone please tell Hollywood that they are complete idiots for making another Rocky movie?


LMAO! Nice point! How old is Rocky? What...was Apallo Creed not enough? I thought Clubber Lang ended his career. Or was it Dolf Lungren? On second thought, maybe it was Tommy Morrison. No wait...I've got one more..........................................Thunder Lips, HULKAMANIA DUDES!
Image
Bomb Squad
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1111
Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In a card room in Tijuana playing Uno!

Postby moochman » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:19 am

Bomb Squad wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:this is off topic, but will someone please tell Hollywood that they are complete idiots for making another Rocky movie?


LMAO! Nice point! How old is Rocky? What...was Apallo Creed not enough? I thought Clubber Lang ended his career. Or was it Dolf Lungren? On second thought, maybe it was Tommy Morrison. No wait...I've got one more..........................................Thunder Lips, HULKAMANIA DUDES!


Is it true that this movie is going to be called Rockeychair? And when they yell ROCKEY! it will be to tell him to wake up and wipe the drool off his face. Bad enough the movie is sponsored by Depends with the catch-phrase: "Keeps your boxers clean!" 8-o
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Postby Bomb Squad » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:47 pm

moochman wrote:
Bomb Squad wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:this is off topic, but will someone please tell Hollywood that they are complete idiots for making another Rocky movie?


LMAO! Nice point! How old is Rocky? What...was Apallo Creed not enough? I thought Clubber Lang ended his career. Or was it Dolf Lungren? On second thought, maybe it was Tommy Morrison. No wait...I've got one more..........................................Thunder Lips, HULKAMANIA DUDES!


Is it true that this movie is going to be called Rockeychair? And when they yell ROCKEY! it will be to tell him to wake up and wipe the drool off his face. Bad enough the movie is sponsored by Depends with the catch-phrase: "Keeps your boxers clean!" 8-o


I have yet to see the trailer but I can almost guess that Rocky needs to get back into shape...theres some clips of him running on the beach or up some stairs...he has a fight w/ Adrian...he fights...he almost loses...but then the music starts...he gets the eye of the tiger(whatever that means)...then he whoops the dude he fights in the last round...then he visits Micks grave...stay tuned for Rocky the final chapter!
Image
Bomb Squad
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1111
Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In a card room in Tijuana playing Uno!

Postby JasonSeahorn » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:16 pm

rocky vs mike tyson
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5309
Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Beantown, Taxachusetts

Re: Will someone please tell....

Postby Bomb Squad » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:18 pm

Bomb Squad wrote:Please complete the following phrase:

Will someone please tell....

I will go first.

Will someone please tell the Raiders coaching staff that they need to mix up the plays on occasion. There Offense sucks, the play calling sucks and the the O line sucks. I can only hope the defense puts up a touchdown to give them a chance to win. Can you say Brady Quinn.


I wrote this a few weeks ago. Sounds like Art Shell and the Raiders may have read this in the Cafe! So...........................
Will someone please tell the Raiders I said THANKYOU for demoting the Offensive Coordinator, and Promoting former Bear OC John Shoop! It's long over due.
Image
Bomb Squad
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1111
Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In a card room in Tijuana playing Uno!

Postby steelerfan513 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:16 pm

Will someone please tell Dick Vitale to stop talking every once in a while?
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:24 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact