Will someone please tell.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Will someone please tell....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Bomb Squad » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:01 pm

Will someone please tell the Raiders that they don't have to give up the lead in the second half to every damn team they play! Please offense, score some points!!!
Bomb Squad
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigDballer » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:39 pm

Will someone tell Romo not to date Jessica Simpson.... celeb girls ruin football players!!! Think Brady.... I know it is tough love.. DONT DO IT OR GET IN AND OUT!!!
( __ /)
(=*.*=)
( ")_(" )
BigDballer
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby steelerfan513 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:54 pm

this is off topic, but will someone please tell Hollywood that they are complete idiots for making another Rocky movie?
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Guru13 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:11 pm

will someone please tell linehan that even though it worked, that when it's first and goal at like the seven with over a minute left and you've been running between the tackles like crazy today, that lining up in the shotgun is probably not a good idea.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)

Postby Bomb Squad » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:59 am

steelerfan513 wrote:this is off topic, but will someone please tell Hollywood that they are complete idiots for making another Rocky movie?

LMAO! Nice point! How old is Rocky? What...was Apallo Creed not enough? I thought Clubber Lang ended his career. Or was it Dolf Lungren? On second thought, maybe it was Tommy Morrison. No wait...I've got one more..........................................Thunder Lips, HULKAMANIA DUDES!
Bomb Squad
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby moochman » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:19 am

Bomb Squad wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:this is off topic, but will someone please tell Hollywood that they are complete idiots for making another Rocky movie?

LMAO! Nice point! How old is Rocky? What...was Apallo Creed not enough? I thought Clubber Lang ended his career. Or was it Dolf Lungren? On second thought, maybe it was Tommy Morrison. No wait...I've got one more..........................................Thunder Lips, HULKAMANIA DUDES!

Is it true that this movie is going to be called Rockeychair? And when they yell ROCKEY! it will be to tell him to wake up and wipe the drool off his face. Bad enough the movie is sponsored by Depends with the catch-phrase: "Keeps your boxers clean!" 8-o

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Bomb Squad » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:47 pm

moochman wrote:
Bomb Squad wrote:

Is it true that this movie is going to be called Rockeychair? And when they yell ROCKEY! it will be to tell him to wake up and wipe the drool off his face. Bad enough the movie is sponsored by Depends with the catch-phrase: "Keeps your boxers clean!" 8-o

I have yet to see the trailer but I can almost guess that Rocky needs to get back into shape...theres some clips of him running on the beach or up some stairs...he has a fight w/ Adrian...he fights...he almost loses...but then the music starts...he gets the eye of the tiger(whatever that means)...then he whoops the dude he fights in the last round...then he visits Micks grave...stay tuned for Rocky the final chapter!
Bomb Squad
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby JasonSeahorn » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:16 pm

rocky vs mike tyson

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Will someone please tell....

Postby Bomb Squad » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:18 pm

Bomb Squad wrote:Please complete the following phrase:

Will someone please tell....

I will go first.

Will someone please tell the Raiders coaching staff that they need to mix up the plays on occasion. There Offense sucks, the play calling sucks and the the O line sucks. I can only hope the defense puts up a touchdown to give them a chance to win. Can you say Brady Quinn.

I wrote this a few weeks ago. Sounds like Art Shell and the Raiders may have read this in the Cafe! So...........................
Will someone please tell the Raiders I said THANKYOU for demoting the Offensive Coordinator, and Promoting former Bear OC John Shoop! It's long over due.
Bomb Squad
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby steelerfan513 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:16 pm

Will someone please tell Dick Vitale to stop talking every once in a while?
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting