Carolina fans (Deangelo WIlliams) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Carolina fans (Deangelo WIlliams)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TheRawDAWG » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:25 pm

bobbing_headz wrote:
Humpback wrote:
bobbing_headz wrote:No chance Williams gets any carries this year. He's been poor when given the chance plus Foster is still healthy. And Carolina is not running the ball effectively at all.

Are you serious? He's been far from poor- 4.8 ypc vs. 3.8 for Foster. Yeah, Foster is healthy, and you're right, Carolina is not running the ball effectively at all. That's a great reason for Williams to get more involved. No chance he gets any carries? More like no chance he doesn't get any carries.

He hasn't been as good as his 4.8 ypc suggests. He's been all over the place. Look at his numbers from each game

57 yds/TD on 13 Carries
-1 yds on 4 carries
62 yds on 8 carries
4 yds on 1 carry
19 yds on 7 carries

3/5 of his games have been junk. Not only is he inconsistant but even more so, the Panthers are inconsistent in the number of carries they give him. There is only one way he could be of any value and that is if Foster goes down. Otherwise, his fantasy value is next to nothing.

I'd say whenever he was given a chance he was pretty good.

And I'd say he was pretty good this Sunday too. And with that performance he should be getting more and more carries.

And don't even say it was because of Foster's injury. They were splitting carries before the injury.... I guess there was a chance for him to get some carries huh?
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk