The Ohio State football program has reached a new low... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

The Ohio State football program has reached a new low...

Moderator: Football Moderators

The Ohio State football program has reached a new low...

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:31 pm

All year OSU's been relying on shitty teams to do stupid things (NC state taking a kickoff off the top of their helmet, etc.).

Well, looks like they finally got impatient that Wisconsin wasn't screwing up.

In case you didn't see it, after the Wisconsin quarterback (who had been playing well) ran a ball up the middle on third down setting up a field goal, an Ohio State Linebacker (Reynolds) took his hand, outstretched two fingers and stabbed the quarterback in the throat multiple times, to the point where the QB had to be taken out of the game because he could no longer talk.

I really hope the NCAA looks at this replay and kicks this guy out of the league. It was completely obvious that he deliberately stabbed the quarterback in the throat multiple times well after the play was over. What a fucked up definition of football.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AF » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:56 am

I sure nothing like this EVER happens anywhere else or in the NFL. Stuff like that happens in pile-ups all the time. You just heard about it this time because it was in sight and the guy got hurt. Anyhow, I have a feeling that the D was more frustrated with the O than with Washington. The Bucs O has sucked all year and the D has won them every game. The only game that the O was able to come through in was the OT game where they continued to put the ball in the endzone. Anyhow, I have been a HUGE Bucs fan all my life but I couldn't even convince myself that they would go unbeaten this year. I knew somewhere along the line somebody would get them because you can't win the way they do every week.
[b][color=blue]Owner of Absolutely Fabulous:[/b][/color]Miami Redhawks Defending League Champions, 10 team 2 keeper money league.
AF
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to College Football