McNabb Owners: What to do next? Who to turn to? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

McNabb Owners: What to do next? Who to turn to?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dunbar2000 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:02 pm

although another Charger defender just went out, Aaron Brooks? week 12?
He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.
-Ben Franklin

Should be applied to our current global situation and fantasy football as well.
Dunbar2000
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby lsufan » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:07 pm

I lost McNabb in my money league. I picked up Plummer and Garcia. Hopefully one will be a decent pick up. Im also thinking about the Jim option as well.
lsufan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kev8821 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:30 am

I was thinking Plummer and Garcia too, but after tonight pathetic performance by Plummer, I just dropped him. I can't stand watching him as a fantasy QB. Garcia will play his guts out and leave everything on the field and will have some decent games.

I know people think Harrington is garbage, but I am thinking of pairng him with Garcia and going with the better match up. Harrington throws the ball quite a bit and receptions are really important in our league. Miami is playing better.
kev8821
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby nerdd » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:24 am

I am in a deep league and its going to Pennington and Mcnair from here on out. I'm sure Garcia will be nabbed tuesday morning. Lucky for me I still got the win today b/c I played the worst team in the league, despite also losing Colston but I am no longer thinking title defense.
nerdd
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby cordscords » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:48 am

trent green
cordscords
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby V-unit » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:11 am

i have to pick out Harrington,Alex Smith, Penny,Young or Lienart.Im not sure what im going to do but but i might just pick a new qb every week depending on the match ups.I have to do some research the next 2 days and plan for the future.
Starting Linup for 2007
QB:M.Schaub*,J.Cambell,J.Dellhomme(IR)
RB:L.Tomlinson*,Rudi Johnson*,E.Grahm,C.WIlliams(IR)
WR:S.Smith*,Roy Williams*,G.Jennings,N.Burleson
WR/TE:A.Gates*,D.Clark
K:S.M.Grokaswkie NE K*,S.Grahm
D:SD*,Tennesee
V-unit
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby JasonSeahorn » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:35 am

the niners have a very easy schedule the rest of the way. Alex Smith is not a bad pickup...

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dunbar2000 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:26 pm

To everyone other than V-Unit, good choices. McNair is a definite Id say, and Id pick up Trent Green and take a shot on him although Id expect tons of passing. Most leagues though Id imagine the pickings would be more like V-Unit and my own league where it is VERY limited.

Penny does have an easy as pie schedule, but I cant see going with him based on his inability to throw the ball downfield.

ASmith has GREAT schedule so he should actually be the #1 target based on that, BUT they rely SOOOOO heavily on Frank Gore. Id just be worried about ASmith not getting that many looks due to reliance on Gore. Hoewver, I left him out of my original post where I critiqued Harrington/Leinart and Aaron Brook's schedule.

While Brook's schedule is the easiest, I realized it makes more sense to gamble with ASmith though than Brooks. That Oakland team is jus tpathetic on O. However, if they show even a modicum of life, that would be someone to seriously consider.

V-Unit, can you pick up Leinart, ASmith and Harrington? I'm thinking of picking up ASmith and Harrington (I have Leinart). So I'd roll with all three. Thoughts?
He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.
-Ben Franklin

Should be applied to our current global situation and fantasy football as well.
Dunbar2000
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Retet » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:56 pm

Thank goodness a guy in my league dropped Romo prior to Sunday's games. Otherwise I would be stuck with Garrard!!!
"Happy life day!"
Retet
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby skinsfan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:03 pm

Campbell played well. Lloyd dropped a 73-yard bomb through his hands, reducing his stats, but still, 18 points isn't bad for a rookie debut. Give him a try based on matchup.
Skins fan through thick and thin.
skinsfan
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk