Thoughts on Alexander . . . - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Thoughts on Alexander . . .

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby fantasizing » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:27 pm

Denver will shutdown SA, but Hasselbeck will exploit Denver's poor pass defence.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Azrael » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:49 pm

ampant wrote:
Azrael wrote:As for tonight, I personally don't expect much from him. He barely averaged 2ypc against SF who has given up five (nearly 6) 100 yard games to backs this year. Green Bay has been pretty good against the run. While Seattle is horrible against the run. I think it will be Seattle who has trouble staying on the field tonight. I'm saying he gets 40-50yds and maybe a score if he gets lucky (like a receiver falls down at the 1yd line and then he falls in for a score). Trade him if you can. He's going to be almost worthless in the playoffs (SF and SD).

Looks like you better warm up some leftover crow in the microwave. ;-) 104 yards and a 5.4ypc average in the 1st half. you were probably using wishful thinking since you already traded him. ;-D I'm looking forward to his playoff games vs. Zona (if I don't get the bye) and SF. :-]

So I'm wrong once in a blue moon. ;-7

Baltimore's D 31 points > SA 20 points

I'm still up by a good bit and with Gore, Addai, and S-Jax all outscoring him on my team last week, I still know I made the right move. One good game doesn't dispell a whole year of BUST for me. I still don't like the thought of him against a healthy SD defense championship week.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk